20. Jealousy

Jealousy is only the green monster inside your soul that consumes you and leaves you breathless, useless, and

Gone.

************************

Chapter 20

Lacey's Pov.

1 week later...

I'm on this happy roller coaster right now. basically Cole has been a great friend to me and we've been hanging out a lot lately. I haven't seen much of Dylan which was most likely for the good. He was the most bipolar person I'd met!

Sophie, Megan, and I were currently on my bed doing our nails and getting ready for the first day of school. We always rushed at the last minute to get our selfs together for the first day of school for the second semester.

My nerves were still kicking in and I was just about ready to fake being sick, but that wouldn't work out because my mom was a doctor and she would know if I was faking it.

"Which outfit should I wear? This one orrrr this one?" Sophie held up two outfits that were very stylish. One was a black and silver set with a silver shirt and high waisted black short pants to go with it. The other one was more girly, it was a flowery dress which she was going to wear with a new pair of pale pink high heeled pumps.

"The girly outfit for sure." Megan nods in agreement. Megan already had her outfit picked out. She was wearing a two pieced set of a cheetah suit and skirt that hugged her body to perfection. The only person who didn't have a outfit ready was

Me.

My mom brought me back a lot of clothes, but they were too revealing to me and I would never be able to pull that off.

"Come on Lacey! I already picked out an outfit for you. pleaseeee just try it on for me!" Sophie gave me her signature puppy dog eyes and I was already starting to give in. With a huff and a few incoherent sentences I marched up to Sophie and snatched the outfit out of her hands. I marched to the bathroom...

*

*

*

"I'm not wearing this."

"Oh come on!"

"You'd look sexy!

"I'm not wearing this."

Basically that was our routine for a couple of minutes. The outfit she picked out for me was more than revealing, I felt naked! I had on a black and white striped tube bra and a leather jacket to go with it along with some acid washed skinny jeans that hugged to my butt.(her outfit is on the side or up top if you're on your phone)

"I think it looks really good. I mean you have the perfect body for it, I can't believe you always wear sweaters all the time. Even in the summer!" Sophie and Megan keep complaining about me not wanting to wear the outfit and I get irritated.

"Fine! Alright, I'll wear it." I sign and they both squeal and jump on me making us all crash to the floor.

"Guys a handsome fella is hear asking for Lacey!" I hear my moms voice and instantly panic. I guess we had less time then I thought. Before I can rush out the door Megan and Sophie stop me.

"Wait! I have these cute Jeffrey Cambell shoes that would fit your outfit so well." she rushes towards me with a pair of black spiky heeled Jeffrey cambell shoes. I wasn't sure if I would be able to walk in these the whole day, but by the way Sophie was looking at me I didn't complain. She would probably shove me down the stairs if I said anything.