9. Shy girl

I decided to write a poem of how I feel and it's deep, so brace yourselves. after the stunt Dylan pulled, I was beyond angry and I needed to relieve my stress so I wrote my poem.

Shy girl:

Everyone makes fun of me for what I can't be

I try and all they do is beat me down

What am I to sit here and take verbal abuse

Who am I to not walk away from humiliation

What am I too have the people who say they love me beat me down and crush my heart

They obviously don't know me then

Because while there all fake

And pretending to be someone their not

I'll be true to who I am and I'll hold my head up high.

I'm not gonna cry

I'm just gonna say goodbye

Goodbye to everything that is wrong with this gosh awful world

I won't take it. Not anymore.

I'm done pretending

Take it or leave it

I don't care because in the end

I'm the one who always wins.

I stopped writing feeling so much better about myself. why should I take all of this teasing and taunting all I was in the end was Dylan's personal tease and Mali personal punching bag, and I was sick of it!

If they want to continue to tease me than fine, but I wasn't going to sit there and cower away. I was going to stand up for myself!

*

*

*

Later on that day Dylan and Mali where at it again and I was so tired of hearing them argue. I'm pretty sure Nick was too because the Next thing I knew Nick threw a pillow at the arguing couple.

"Would you guys please stop fighting your spoiling my appetite!" he rolled his eyes and continued to eat, even though he just said his appetite was spoiled.

"No! I will not. Tell Dylan that he's wrong and that it is important to get your girlfriend something for her 3 year anniversary!" Mali talked in third person. Nick shook his head.

"Dude? really? your not going to get your girl something for your 3 year anniversary! what kind of guy are you?" Nick shakes his head in mock disappointment. We all know that Nick didn't really care he just cared about pizza,girls, and money.

Boys.

"Why should I buy you something if all you do is
Lose or break the things I give you?!?!" he yelled back.

"I don't lose them!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Ye-

"Guys just shut up! Dylan just buy her something that is cheap so if she breaks it, then it won't mean anything! and Mali if you want him to buy you something then don't break it!" I huffed out. Everybody, except for Nick was staring at me in shock.

"What?!" I yell. Dylan smirks and stares at me with,

Admiration?

And Mali was looking at me with annoyance and shock. Nick was just eating some pizza looking as calm as ever.

" Lacey has a point Mali." Dylan says still staring at me. I was starting to get uncomfortable with him staring me down like a fat kid staring at cake.

Mali huffs out in annoyance. she storms up stairs and we all hear the door slam shut. Somebody is not a happy camper.

"You really should get her something, 3 years is a long time." I say to Dylan. he stares at me for a couple of seconds before nodding in agreement.

"Alright! would you like to accompany me to the mall." He asked giving me puppy dog eyes. Ugh! there's those puppy eyes again. they were like my biggest weakness.

"Yeah sure I don't have anything else to do." I say, wow! that made me seem like a loser.

"*nerd*" Dylan mutters. I shake my head and decide to ignore his comments. I was basically use to them by now.

*

*

*

" Would you just shut the fuck up!" Dylan snapped. I flinched back.

"I was just suggesting some ideas in what to get for Mali" I say quietly. Dylan turns to look towards me.

"Why do you care what I get for Mali so much?" he raises his eyebrow, which might I add looked pretty hot!

"Well she is my sister and I just want her to be happy." I said like it was the most obvious reason in the world. I looked over at him to see him staring at me,

"Eyes on the road!" I shout, he turns his head back to the road smirking. He was not going to kill me anytime soon.

"Don't worry short-fry we won't die it's hardly anybody on the road anyway." he said still smirking.

That smirk,

"Why don't you smile?" I ask. he was always smirking and he never really smiled. He turned towards me.

"Because no one is worth my smile yet." he said coldly. I decided I was going to make it my mission to see him smile for real.

"You know if you don't smile you'll have permanent wrinkles on your face and your too sexy to have wrinkles." I state. I know that I probably boosted his ego a bit, but I wanted to see a smile on his face.

"You think i'm sexy?" his lips lifted a little so I continued to lift his spirits.

"Yep I think your sexier than Ian Somerhalder and Channing Tantum combined." and that was the honest truth. he was H-O-T , HOT!!!

"Well thank you, I think your adorable yourself." he grinned. and finally I saw a real smile.

Dylan and I may have fought a lot and he may tease me a lot, but one thing I knew for sure was that this guy was as closed off to the world as I was and I was going to do everything in my power to see what went on in that guys head.

*************************

Alright so that is the end of that chapter next one is to the mall!!!! tell me what you guys think!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!