10. The Mall

Chapter 10

We arrived at the mall and got out of the car. The mall was filled with shoppers who were either greedy to find a sale or just hanging out with their friends. Dylan and I shopped around for a bit. Until he got tired of course. 

"Short-fry, do we have to keep shopping? My feet are bleeding!" He went on and on whining. I shook my head. This guy was so dramatic!

"Suck it up, Dylan! We haven't even found anything for your girlfriend yet. We need to keep shopping." I was determined to find something for Mali. She may have been a big, fat, meany to me, but no one deserved to not get anything for their anniversary especially if it was a three-year anniversary. 

I dragged Dylan to about 4 more shops before he couldn't go on anymore. 

"Please! Spare me some mercy! I need food and I also need to sit down. I can't even feel my leg. How do girls shop all day?" He looked exhausted. We had only been at the mall for two hours. That was food for me. I usually spent the whole day at the mall. Maybe that was because I had to hibernate for the rest of the year and buy a whole new wardrobe for each season. 

Yeah, I know I'm pathetic. You don't have to tell me twice. 

"Alright fine! We'll stop and sit down at the food court. That way you can get food and sit down and rest you, big baby!" I finally say. He flashes me a smile and we start to head to the food court. 

I was beginning to get used to those smiles he was giving out to me. 

When we arrived at the food court there were people everywhere. 

Everywhere. 

I start to feel the nerves in my stomach and my hands started to sweat a little. I really didn't like public places, but I was doing this all for my sister. That's the reason... for my sister. 

"You can go and grab us a seat," Dylan said over the people clattering. Wait! He's going to leave me alone? By myself? In a crowded place!? This guy must be off the molly!

"But you don't even know what food I want!" I shout, wanting him to take me with him. 

"Of course I do. You want Panda Express, am I correct?" He asks smirking a little. How the fudge did he know that I wanted Panda Express? That was kind of creepy. 

"Yes... yes I do," I say slowly while raising an eyebrow at him. Can he read minds? Because if he could then he would know everything about me. Not like there's much for him to figure out anyway. 

I'm basically an open book. 

Him, on the other hand; he is very mysterious. First, he's a jerk to me and then he's sweet and nice. Kind of like now. He was buying me food. Dylan went to the long line to wait. I was sooooo hungry!

"Excuse me but is anyone sitting here?" A guy with blonde hair and grey eyes asked. Whoa, he was adorable. 

"Um yeah..... a friend of mine is um... sitting here." I stutter out. Dang it! Why couldn't I speak in a fluent sentence when a cute guy was around?

Well, I did speak to Dylan so.....

Nope. He doesn't count. At all.

"Oh, well if you don't mind me sitting here with you until your friend shows back up, then I would love to sit here." He winked at me. Wow, this guy was getting cuter by the minute. 

"So what's your name?" He asked. I gulped. This extremely cute guy could be a creeper or something. I wasn't about to give out my real name. 

"Bella, Bella Swan." What the actual heck was that Lacey?  If you're gonna make up a name at least don't do a totally fake one! I mentally slap myself on the head. 

"Oh well, my name is Edward, Edward Cullens." He smirked. I knew the guy was on to me now. 

"Tell me your name first," I say slowly. 

"My name is Cole." He stated. Now that was a name I could believe. He looked like a Cole. 

"Oh, okay my name is Lacey." I smile at him and he returns it. This boy has whiter teeth than the color white itself. What is up with all these teeth blinding people!?

"Well if you ever feel bored, you can always call me, Bella." He hands me his phone number on a napkin. I blush a little. Me and my stupid anti-social self!

I see Dylan walking over towards our table and already he had a confused look on his face, probably thinking 'what the fudge is this guy going at our table?' But when he got closer, he had a sneer on his face. 

"What the fuck are you doing sitting at our table?" Dylan had a muderous look on his face now. 

"Dylan, calm down. This is just Cole." I introduce them to each other. Dylan gave me a softer look but still was angry. 

"You should know not to talk to strangers and I already know who this son of a bitch is!" His eyes were slit and his jaw clenched tight. I looked at him shocked. 

"He's my brother." 

******************************************

Okay so who was expecting that? Not me! (JkJK)

So there will be a mall part 2 of course and I hopefully it's getting to the good parts!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!