16. Truth or dare

"So guys were going to play truth or dare!" Sophie hooted in excitement. Everyone seemed to love the game truth or dare. We all huddled into a circle and Cole decided to sit next to me. My heart was racing with how close he was to me.

"I'll go first!" the girl named Carmen said.

"Derek, truth or dare." she asked a boy who was sitting close to Sophie.

"Dare." he says. Carmen smiles mischievously.

"I dare you to kiss Sophie." Carmen looks at Sophie with a hidden smirk and Sophie glares at her. Derek goes over to Sophie and leans in to press his lips softly to hers. Carmen and the rest of the girls in the room squeal while the guys hoot. He pulls away from a beet red Sophie and goes back to his spot.

"My turn." he says looking smug.

"Sophie, truth or dare?" Sophie still looks red but answers anyway.

"Truth." she mutters out.

"Ok, if you had one item to bring to space what would it be?" he asked her and she thinks about it for a minute before answering.

"I would bring my cellphone so that I could call 911 for help." we mostly nod in agreement, that sounded logical (note the sarcasm).

"Cole, truth or dare?" Sophie asks Cole.

"Dare." He answers and Sophie smirks.

"I dare you to strip for us." Cole winks and stands up in the middle of the circle.

"Play the song a little death by the neighbourhood." he says. when the music starts to play he slowly starts to grind and most of the girls start to squeal. He slowly starts to lift his shirt with his teeth before dropping to the ground and rolling his hips, he stares me in the eyes. He was doing some moves that would put the movie magic mike to shame. he starts to come over my way, I start to squirm a little. When he gets over to where I'm at he strips out of his pants slowly and rubs his crotch to the beat of the song on my leg. Most of the girls were squealing while the guys were laughing at my expression. What was this boy trying to do? Give me heart palpitations?

He grinds on me slowly and my heart was surely pumping very fast. The most heart stopping thing was the fact that while he was doing this he was looking me straight into the eyes. When the music stopped he got up and picked his shirt and pants back up and walked back to his spot, he winked at me and I swear I saw one girl almost faint. I shake my head while laughing a little.

"Baby doll, truth or dare." my face must have been as red as a tomato.

"Truth." he nods before trying to think of something.

"Are you a virgin." I glare at him, he just laughs. He would ask something like that.

"Yes, I am." he nods with a look of respect which shocks me. I thought he was going to laugh but he doesn't.

"Megan, truth or dare." we go on with truth or dare for a while before everyone decided to watch a movie. it was actually really fun to hang out at Megan's house, they all seemed welcoming to me and they excepted my awkwardness which is a bonus.

"Guys have you ever wondered what it would be like if girls got balls and guys got periods?" Megan questions randomly and I burst out laughing along with some of the other girls.

"I'm pretty sure that guys would be a mess and girls would have two ways to get hurt; the boobs and balls." I say while looking horrified, the boys laughs while Cole looks confused.

"Wait, so your saying it hurts to get hit in the boobs?" he says and I laugh a little.

"Yeah, it does." I says while nodding.