6. Sophie's epic fail

We arrived at the hospital. I rushed to the entrance with Nick trailing on my tail. when we get inside I go straight to the counter.

"Excuse me, but I'm hear to see Sophie Lemmings, I'm her sister!" I lied, but they usually only let family back so I just told them I was her sister.

"Ok miss follow me and i'll take you to her, may I ask for your name for safety precautions." the lady said as we walked to the rooms.

"My names Lacey Lemmings." I say slowly. I almost gave her my real name, phew! that was close. We got to room 666, creepy. I saw Sophie laying down with tears streaked on her face. Her mascara was running down her face. Then I asked the question I really wanted to know.

"What happened?" I asked. Sophie looked up and blushed.

"Well I was um dancing on my pole at the studio and I fell on my leg." She couldn't look me in the eyes.

"Sophie! why do they even have poles there in the first place" ok that was a funny yet messed up way to get hurt.

"Um...well they use to have some pole dancing workout classes there and um...I just wanted to try it out." she sheepishly said. Nick was laughing his butt off.

"What if she would've died! on her tomb they could say 'here lays Sophie Lemmings. she was a thot!!! Hahahaha" he was crying with laughter and Megan had to elbow him in the ribs to shut him up.

"Well Sophie that was an epic fail!" I chuckle a little. maybe she could laugh the pain away.
For the next couple of hours we all just watched the hospital T.V. vampire diaries was currently on the T.V.

"Damon is sooooo hot!" Megan drooled. I have to say I totally agree.

"Not hotter than me right?" Nick asked hopefully.

"Please he's hotter than you'll ever be. But your adorable though." Sophie said looking at him with mock sympathy. I laughed.

"Hey um, Lace can I talk to you for a bit?" Megan asked, I nodded and we headed out of the room to the hallway.

"What's up?" Megan had a pouty face on. something she only did when she was conflicted.

"Ok so I'm just going to say it. Blakeaskedmeoutandisaidyesbecauseilovehim!" she rushed out. what the hecka was that?

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked confused.

"Blake asked me out and I said yes because I love him!" she repeated more clearly this time.

"You love Blake!?" whoa! holaholahola hold up! when did this happen?

"Am I missing something?" I knew that Blake flirted with Megan, but I didn't know they were serious. if you ask me, I thought that Megan and Nick would wined up together. They seemed like a cute couple if he would just dump katlyn.

"First we flirted and went out on a date but now I think that I'm fallen in love with him." she stared out dreamily. I did something that she would have done.

I slapped her.

"Ow! WTF! what was that for?" she asked glaring at me.

"You can't already be in love with the guy you just met him! what is this frozen!?" I asked looking at her like she was on crack.

"We went out more than once and you know that we already have known each other since kids!" she explained to me like I was a 5 year old.

"Yeah but he's a known flirt that guy is just playing with your emotions!" I whisper shout back. I didn't want to wake any of the sick sleeping people. I would think that Megan of all people would know that Blake is a class A flirt!

"Yeah but he's different to me. he treats me like a princess and he calls me his little flower." she stated. I shook my head this girl was being so naive and gullible, I just hoped he didn't break her heart. I mean he was 18 and she was 17 not a major set back, but he was of legal age and she wasn't.

"What if he breaks your heart? what then." I was running out of arguments the girl was in love, she was basically a goner.

"He won't he loves me too much." she said smiling like a sweet serial killer.

"Did he even say he loves you and did you say to him ' I love you'?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I had her there, she started to frown a little.

"Well no, but I have a feeling he will soon." she stated with hope.

"Alright. fine, ok. If he breaks your heart just know that me and Sophie are always here for you." I hugged her. Even if this girl was being naive I would stick by her side through thick and thin. she was after all, our best friend.

"And just know I will not hesitate to cut his balls off if he does break your little heart." I threatened still hugging her, she laughed but nodded anyway.

"And then I'll run him over with a bus and hit him with a plane then cut him to little pieces and blow him up then I wi-" she cut me off,

"Ok I get it. no need for the violent images." she said. I chuckled creepily and let her go. We both walked back into the room and sat by Sophie until her mom got here.

The reason why her mom wasn't here right now is because she was on a two week business trip, kind of like my parents but she was staying for a shorter time than my parents. Her mom went to New York for a while and now had to head back because of Sophie's accident.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Nick suggested. oh of course he would say that.

***************************

Ok so here is the 6th chapter hope y'all liked it. How about Sophie's accident that was kind of funny! :) Tell me what you guys thought of this chapter and don't forget to,

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!