27. Hospitals

Lacey's Pov.

(Mature content in this chapter ;) )

Chapter 27

The kiss Dylan and I shared was freaking mind blowing! If I had a penny for every time someone kissed me like that then I would be broke.

A feeling I was too scared to say out loud washed over me,

I loved him.

Even if my mind was being in denial, I knew with every inch of my body that I loved that boy.

"What are you thinking about?" Dylan rubbed the back of my hand and I rolled to face him. I had gotten my Mom to bail him out of jail after she scolded him for making such a bad decision. We didn't tell her exactly why Dylan beat Cole up, but I'm sure she had a pretty good idea. We sat on my bed in my room. It made my heart flutter just to have him so close to me right now.

And I don't mean my anxiety.

"Nothing much, just that Mali is going to totally kill me." I groan out. Based on what Nick had told me, Dylan had totally told Mali that he didn't like her. Thank godness they were still at the hospital, otherwise I don't think I would still be alive.

"I won't let her do anything to you. I'm sure you could take her anyways." he gives me a wink and rolls so that he's hovering on top of me.

Whoa.

"You look so unbelievably fucking sexy right now." he groans out and it takes all of my will power not to blush.

He leans down and connects his lips with mine. It starts off soft and slow as he runs a hand up my shirt slowly, stroking my stomach. I moan into his mouth and feel as his pants bulge into my thighs.

"Dylan!" I breath out and he slips his tongue into my mouth. The speed of our kiss picks up and soon I'm on top of him, straddling around his torso as he raises my shirt up over my head. The breeze hits my back and I feel vulnerable all of a sudden do to the lack of clothes.

"I can stop if you want me too." he says as he sees the emotion running across my face. I shake my head and kiss his lips hard.

I wanted this.

I needed this.

He unclasp my bra and bit his lip as he took me in.

"So sexy." he groans before he takes in one of my nipples with his mouth. He sucks on it slowly while his eyes stay on mine watching my reaction. The fire inside of me was so uncontrollable as I gave out a loud embarrassing moan.

He flips us over so that I'm on my back again. I reach up to take his shirt off of his back and I keep in the moan as I trace my hands down his sculpted eight pack.

He reaches down for my pants and pulls them down along with my underwear swiftly. I blush feverishly as he goes down near my lady parts.

He does something that Cole never did.

He licks my lady parts slowly watching my eyes. I buckle my hips against his tongue as a wave of pleasure drives me over the edge.

"Dylan please, faster!" His slow lingering licks were driving me insane. I needed more of him.

He started going faster and my breathing was coming out in short pants.

He grabbed my bottom and made me spread my legs wider as he ate me out. His tongue was magical as it swirled circles around my parts.

An orgasm was building up in me and I tried to hold it in; embarrassed by orgasming all over Dylan. He pulls his head away for a second to say something.