14. Losing my composure

I was frozen at the front of my house, Dylan was standing there just staring at me then he busted out laughing.

"You thought I was a serial killer didn't you!" he was wiping fake tears from his eyes. I looked at him like he was smoking crack.

"What are you doing here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I couldn't just let you walk home all alone..... in the dark." he added on while smirking a little. I rolled my eyes, I really didn't need a babysitter.

"I'm surprised you didn't wined up tripping off your own feet while following me. I would have expect your drunken self to have done something stupid." when I say that he laughs.

"I'm not a funny drunkkkk, I don't think." he slurs out. I open the door to the house and walk in. Dylan follows me into the living room and I sit down.

"Well I'm here in one piece, so you can go now." I state, while signing.

"Nope I wanna stay!" he exclaims and jumps on the couch right next to me. he leans in and kisses me on the cheek.

"Your drunk."

"And your hot." he wiggles his eyebrows at me. I start to get up, but I was stopped. Dylan was holding me by my wrist, he pulled me back down on the couch on top of his chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I started to panic, I don't know what he is doing but I wasn't liking it at the moment. He stroked my arm lightly and leaned in so that are foreheads were touching. I could feel his breath on my lips.

"Have I ever told youuuu that your b-e-a-utiful!" he sung out the word beautiful and I blushed a little. No one had ever called me beautiful before. Except for my mother, but I never really believed her.

"Thank you." I muttered out. He tucked some hair that was in my eyes behind my ear. He leaned in even closer until are lips met. The kiss was soft and melted me inside, I was too shocked to kiss him back, but when he started to rub circles on my side I did something that I would later regret.

I kissed him back.

He put his fingers in my hair and tugged on it while biting my lip asking for entrance. I gave him what he wanted and soon his tongue was in my mouth exploring like Dora the explorer. I was a shy girl, but their was a fire that was burning within me that I couldn't describe.

I broke away from the kiss to get some air, but he had something else in mind. He kissed down my neck slowly. I knew that this was wrong for two reason 1. He was drunk and 2. He had a girlfriend that happens to be my sister. I tugged on his hair to break him away from my neck.

"We can't do this." I breath out heavily.

"Awww why not." he gave me the puppy dog eyes and I signed, those eyes could melt me in seconds.

"Because your drunk and your dating my sister." I state logically. I wasn't a pessimist, I was just thinking as a realist.

"I'm not that drunk." he mumbled out.

"Yeah you are and I would hate to do that to your girlfriend better yet, my sister. she's a good per-" I looked over at Dylan to see that he was asleep. I shook my head and went to go find a blanket. I came back into the living room and laid the blanket over him.

I went upstairs to my room and got dressed for bed. I checked my phone to see that I had no missed calls or text messages. I could feel the love. not.

"*sign* why must my life be so difficult?" I whisper and then I turn the light out to catch some Z's

*

*

*

*