11. The mall part 2

"Y'all look nothing alike." I said after about 20 minutes to let things sink in. cole chuckled a little, while Dylan continued to glare at cole.

"Yeah clearly I'm The sexier one." Dylan sneered. and shots fired. I had no arguments there, Dylan was more of the sexy one while Cole was the adorable one.

"Don't hate brother, just because the girls came running to me doesn't mean that you have to be jealous." Cole leaned back on his chair smirking. one thing I started to pick up on was there distinct smirk they had. Other than that they were completely different.

While one had blonde hair the other had black. while one had grey eyes the other had icy blue eyes. I still had trouble seeing that they were brothers.

"Are you sure one of you wasn't adopted?" I ask for the fourth time. Dylan chuckles more sadistically if you ask me.

"Oh I wish we were." he sneers. I wonder what he had against his own brother? could it be his adorableness because he was such a cutie!

"Alright guys we have to finish shopping and I will not hesitate to drag you both by the ears!" We needed to find something for Mali soon or she would choke Dylan,

Not like that would be a bad idea.

"Alright I would be happy to shop with you!" Cole says cheerfully. Dylan gets up and snickers.

"Of course you would." Hey says bitterly and pushes pass me and cole.

"What's his problem?" I ask.

"Probably his time of month." I laugh along with Cole and we follow Dylan to a jewelry store. when we got there, the store was blinding with all of the diamonds around us.

"Awwww this would be the perfect place to get her a present." he squeal and Cole smiles at my enthusiasm.

"Who is he getting the present for?" Cole questioned.

"Oh, my sister!" I say.

"He at first didn't want to buy her anything but I volunteered to go with him so he agreed." Cole snickered,

"I wonder why." he mutters. I ignore his comment and look around towards the necklace section. I come across a necklace that has a lock and key charm on it.

"Ohhh, Dylan take a look at this! it's beautiful." I say smiling down at the necklace.

Dylan walks over and looks at the necklace then towards at me.

"I don't know if she would like something like that." he shrugs.

"It could be like you have the key to her heart." Awwww this was such a good gift. Cole looks at the two of us and smirks.

"You sure he has the key to your sisters heart." Cole snickers.

"Shut up Cole!" he scowls at him. I look at them with confusion. these guys fight way too much.

"Come on guys should we get it for her or not." I ask impatiently. it was probably 6:00 or something and time was ticking.

"Maybe we should get it for you since you love it so much." Cole suggested smirking. Dylan gives him a warning look.

"We'll get it for Mali." he tells an assistant that we want the necklace and before we know we were driving home. Cole had said goodbye to me much to Dylan's pleasure. and he left in his own car. While we were driving I had a question I wanted answered by Dylan.

"How come you don't like Cole?" He looked over at me and frowned.

"None of your business!" he sneers and looks over at the road. I sulk in my seat a little, I guess that was a touchy subject to him. he looks over at me and softens his face a little.