33. Truth

Unknown Pov.

I enter the room and search for the file that the doctor had wanted to see again. For some reasons she said she had wanted to see the file one more time. She had said that something was off.

Apparently this file was very important and had to do with one of her most recent patients. I pull the file out with the last name of Love.

"Doctor I have the file you asked for." I place the file in her hands while I wait for any other orders that she might need.

Also the fact that I was a bit curious as to what the issue was.

"Who is the one who ran the test to the patient of Lacey Love?" She asks me.

"Dr.Kendrick, mam." she nods before skimming the sheet again.

Swearing softly under her breath she walks to the computer and scrolls through the data back to the day when we tested those three patients.

"What's wrong?" I finally ask.

"The data doesn't match up. The computer has entered that Mr.Black is indeed the father, there were two brothers that we tested and it was quite hard to tell which one the data had shown. My notes have Cole down, but if we look
at the data shown from the day of the testing it has a different DNA sample. Specifically it has Dylan's." I could tell she was nervous as I observed her shaking hands.

"We'll run through the database again and see if it could be possible that one of the nurses might have screwed up the DNA test." She puts a hand up to her forehead and sits down looking faint.

She had every right to be faint.

She had potentially screwed up the lives of those innocent patients.

"Um, doctor can I get you anything? You seem to be looking very pale." She waves me off with her hand.

"No, I'm fine. Just do me one favour." She says and I raise an eyebrow waiting for her favour.

"Make sure to tell Dr.Kendrick that he's fired." my eyes widen in shock.

"Yes Doctor." I nod curtly before walking out of the room hurriedly.

*

*

*

I had ran the test about five times to make sure that the data was right. I walk back to the room that the Doctor sat in.

"I have the right results." She instantly sits up straighter, on edge.

"What is it?" I look at her shaking figure for a moment before telling her the news.

"The father really is...."

"Dylan."

************************************************************************
I updated twice!!! Yaaaassss!
!(0_0)! Bet you didn't expect that ;)! Tell me what you think of this chapter and of the news.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!😘