Lance 11;57

Hey mama. I miss you. I miss you so much it hurts. I shouldn't really complain because Princess Allura and Coran's planet got blown up and they're the only Alteans alive but still. I want to see you. I miss your cooking. I miss your hugs. I miss Lucas and Marcus and Alejandro and Tio Greg and Papa and Lily and Rosalita and everyone. I just want to go home.

Lance 6:30

Hey mama. Today was absolutely horrible. I'm such a screw-up. I literally can't do anything right. I messed up so badly at Beta-Traz. I mistook a pet for the prisoner we were supposed to save and almost cost us the mission. Sometimes I wonder why the blue lion picked me to be the paladin. I hope this war ends soon.

Lance 1:04

Hey mama. Allura got kidnapped by the galra. Shiro went to go save her and I was stuck on the galran base with Keith Kogane. He's really annoying. Why did he have to be a paladin. I was in his shadow at the garrison and now I'm in his shadow in Voltron. The universe is cruel.

Lance 6:24

Hey mama. I love you.

Lance 4:50

Hey mama. I almost died today. I didn't but it made me appreciate life and I just wanted to thank you for bringing me into this world. I wish I could give you a kiss.

Lance 3:45

Hey mama. I miss you. I feel so alone here. Hunk and Pidge are having fun hanging out together and I can't join them because I'm too stupid and Keith and Shiro like to train but I'm too weak. Allura and Coran discuss all these political things that I don't understand and I have no one to talk to. I wish I had someone. I miss you guys so much it hurts. I'm starting to forget what you sound like and it's killing me. I love you so much.

Lance 2:47

Hey mama. I got in a fight with Keith today. He said I was a useless paladin and I agree with him but it still hurt. I wish they'd understand. I know that I'm completely useless and annoying but I just want someone to say 'good job Lance'. Is that too much to ask? I miss you. You always knew how to make me feel better.

Lance 5:23

Hey mama. I miss the rain.

Lance 8:34

Hey mama. I miss garlic knots.

Lance 9:23

Hey mama. Do you remember when I broke my leg and you had to take me to the ER? I broke my leg during the mission today. I was put in the healing pod and was out in twenty-four hours. But you know what? I liked it better when I had to wait a few months and you were there kissing my forehead and telling me that you loved me.

Lance 4:30

Hey mama. I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry for never truly appreciating you. But you know how it goes; you never know what you had until it's gone.

Lance 2:45

Hey mama. It's been over two months since I left. I want to come home. It's so lonely here. I feel like the walls are closing in on me. I have to fight to be heard here, but even then I'm just brushed off. Blue gets mad at me whenever I say I'm useless but it's true. I can't do anything right. I wish I was at home. I could just clean the house and play soccer with Alejandro or play puzzles with Lucas or braid Lily's hair. I miss you.

Lance 5:31

Hey mama. Happy birthday. I love you.

Lance 3:57

Hey mama. I'm going into battle and this might be the end of the war! I might be coming home! I love you and I'll hopefully see you soon!

Lance 3:11

Hey mama. We lost. We lost the battle and we lost Shiro. He's missing. I don't know what to do anymore. Please, I love you.

Lance 2:42

Hey mama. I lost blue. Keith became the new black Paladin and now I'm flying red. I miss blue. She reminded me of home. I just want to go home.

Lance 3:53

Hey mama. I know it's been a while since I've texted you but I've been busy. Because Shiro left ice had to make sure everyone takes care of themselves. I've been putting Pidge to bed and making sure Hunk doesn't bake all our food and Keith doesn't kill him self with training. I wish I could be more helpful but it looks like all I'm good at is being a verbal punching bag. It's okay though, as long as my friends are happy.

Lance 4:15

Hey mama. I'm so tired. I just want to go home and be happy. It's so suffocating here, I'm all alone. I don't know how much longer I can do this for. I miss Tio Greg's hugs.

Lance 8:04

Hey mama. Today Shiro came back. Turns out he was captured but he escaped. He came back which means I can get blue back!

Lance 4:11

Hey mama. I didn't get blue back. I think that I should step away from Voltron. They have six paladins and there are only five lions. It'd be best if the useless one left to let Voltron be as successful as possible.

Lance 5:21

Hey mama. I'm so alone. I hate it.

Lance 2:46

Hey mama. It's my birthday. No one remembered but I didn't expect them to. Who would? I miss your birthday cakes. They were always delicious.

Lance 8:56

Hey mama. Keith left for the BOM. I think it was my fault. I hate how I ruin everything.

Lance 6:24

Hey mama. I love you. I have to go and save the world but I'll tell you how it went afterwards. I love you.

"That was the last one," Rosa said, tears dripping down her face. "My poor baby! He so alone!"

Rosa typed out a response, hoping to convey all the love she felt for her son, and pressed send.

Mama 4:27

Lance, I love you. Stay strong mijo. Come home safe.