Gender swap

"Welcome Lance," Coran said gesturing wildly at the room they were in. Lance stood there in awe. "To my secret garden! I kept it a secret from everyone. Not even King Alfor has been in here."

"Thank you, Coran," Lance said smiling at Coran brightly. "For giving me this honor."

"You seemed...how do you say? Down?" Coran asked, pulling on his mustache. "It's the least I could do."

Lance rushed forward and looked around at the garden before him. It was beautiful. There were flowers and fruits and trees and even a small waterfall. The smell was heavenly. Lance distantly heard Coran telling Lance about each plant but Lance wasn't paying attention. It was so calming here.

"Here try it," Coran said, offering a bright blue fruit in the shape of an apple to Lance. Lance took it gratefully and bit into it. It was amazing. It tasted like blueberries and lemons, the perfect mix of sweet and tangy. "That is a snazzlecroff. It is a delicious fruit that is usually eaten at weddings."

Lance wanted to reply but suddenly he felt the world spin. He let out a cough and stumbled. Lance fell to the ground when the pain hit him. It was agonizing and quick. It was gone as soon as it had arrived. Lance stood up and was surprised to see Coran towering over him. Why was he so short? Coran stared at Lance with a concerned expression.

"What was that?" Lance asked. Lance squeaked. That was definitely not his voice. The voice was high pitched and sweet, like bells. "Ahh! What happened to my voice? Why are you so tall?"

Coran pursed his lips and pulled Lance over to the wall where a full length mirror appeared. Lance screamed. Lance was a girl.

He was shorter now, but still tallish. He was petite. His hair was now long and fell down his shoulders in waves. He had a curvy body and his ass, still the same size, was huge, while his chest matched his bottoms fullness. He had boobs!

Lance stared at himself, his mouth wide as he tried to piece together what the fuck happened. "Coran?" he asked softly. "What happened to me?"

"It appears the fruit I gave you has a different effect on humans," Coran mused.

"Is this permanent?" Lance cried.

"No no," Coran assured then paused. "Hopefully."

"Hopefully?!"

"We'll have to do some tests to be sure," Coran said before tugging the now female Cuban behind him. "Come along." Lance yanked his arm out and stopped.

"I can't show the team! They'll laugh at me!" Lance complained.

"Fine," Coran said with a shrug. "I suppose you can stay that way forever. I might have to change your armor though.."

"Fine fine!" Lance said with a huff. "Do your stinking tests." Coran smiled and walked away, Lance following closely behind. He had his arms wrapped around, his now prominent, waist in embarrassment. Hopefully no one will be in the med bay and Lance won't have to face his team.

Of, course Lance had never been lucky.

"Coran!" Shiro called happily. "I was just about to look for you, I was wondering if you could do a physical for everyone on the team? I want to make sure everyone is healthy."

"Well I can definitely do that as soon as I run some tests on Lance here," Coran said. "Need to make sure it's not permanent." Shiro narrowed his eyes. He still couldn't see Lance, he was hiding behind Coran, but Shiro could see Lance had shrunk... a lot.

"Make sure what's not permanent?" Shiro asked.

Coran stepped to the side so Shiro could see Lance. Shiro gasped at the girl standing before him. "Lance?" he asked. Lance stiffened and nodded his head, wrapping his arms tighter around himself. "What happened to you?"