Too loud; Part 3

Shiro and Keith ran into the living room to see Lance shaking and holding a knife defensively. Shiro looked and saw a man standing in the threshold. He was tall and wore a scowl. He had dark skin and even darker eyes. Keith ran up to his boyfriend and looked for any wounds. Lance merely shook his head but refused to drop his defensive position.

"Lance what's wrong?" Shiro asked, eyeing the man at the door wearily.

"Lance!" the man barked. "Ven aqui!"

"N-n-n-no!" Lance said, his voice shaking.

"Ahora!" the man screamed. Lance visibly shook, his hands trembling. "Me perteneces! Usted basura inutil!"

"Solo andante!" Lance screamed. "Por Favor!"

"Lance who is that?"

"My...f-father," Lance cried. Shiro froze before leaping into action. He ran to coat rack and grabbed his gun He pointed it at Lance's father. He raised his arms and looked at Lance with hatred.

"Te atreves a dejar que me arresten? ¡Soy tu padre y harás lo que digo!" Lance's father screamed Lance shook even harder.

"Put your hands behind your back," Shiro yelled. Lance's father gruffly turned around. Keith walked forward and put handcuffs on him before reaching and pulling out a walkie talkie from his vest.

"We have a convict for abuse under our custody," Keith spoke into the walkie talkie. "We're bringing him in."

"Ten four." a voice replied.

"You watch lance," Shiro said. He could see that Lance was on the verge of breaking down again. "I'll bring him in."

"Alright."

"¡Te mataré! ¡Lo juro por todo lo que soy, te encontraré y te mataré! Y tus amigos policías. ¡Todos morirán! ¿Me escuchas? ¡Morir!" Lance's father shouted. Lance's face paled and he buried his head in the crook of Keith's neck and let out a sob.

"You have the right to remain silent," Shiro barked. Gone was the fun and cheerful Shiro, this was the police Shiro. "Anything you can and will be used against you in a court of law."

Shiro shoved Lance's father into his police car and drove away, leaving Keith with a terrified Lance. Keith pulled Lance in close and tried to comfort him. Lance wouldn't calm down. He wasn't screaming and saying it was too loud, but he was freaking out.

Keith tried to calm him down but it wasn't working. Lance was shaking and it was getting harder for him to breathe. "Keith!" Lance gasped out.

"What is it Lance?" Keith asked, concern dripping from his voice.

"I-...c-c-can't b-breathe!" Lance said. Keith knew what to do. He tried to get Lance to close his eyes and take a deep breath.

Whenever Lance had panic attacks that limited his air supply that what he did. It didn't work. Lance was starting to lose consciousness. Lance finally passed out and slumped against Keith.

Keith freaked out and ran to his phone. He dialed Shiro and Shiro picked up after three rings. "Keith? How's—"

"He passed out!" Keith yelled. Keith could hear Shiro sigh sadly. "Do you want me to take him to the hospital?"

"Yeah I think you should.." Shiro said. "I got Lance's father into custody. He's resisting charges. I'll meet you there as soon as I can."

"Alright, be safe." Keith Said before hanging up. Keith quickly dialed nine one one and the ambulance came to pick him up.

==>time skip<===

Lance POV

I woke up to beeping noises. I opened my eyes and went to hit the snooze button. I stopped when I saw that I wasn't in my house.

Keith was sitting in a chair, asleep. His and Shiro's jacket in a heap on the floor. Shiro was nowhere to be found. I coughed and looked around.

I was in a hospital bed.

What was I doing here?

The memories of yesterday hit me like a punch. I felt a tear drop down my face as I remembered what my father had said. He said he was going to kill Keith and Shiro.

"Lance? Are you awake?" Shiro asked. He had just came back and he was holding a cup of water.

"Shiro?" I croaked our. My voice hurt, it was so sore.

"Yeah it's me," Shiro said. He rushed forward and set his cup down and actresses my face. I leaned into his touch. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit," I laughed. I then broke into a coughing fit. "What happened after you left with..."

"He's been arrested." Shiro said. I felt relief wash through me. "His day in court has been set for next week. Don't worry babe, he's going away for a long time."

"I'm glad," I said. I let out a low chuckle, careful to avoid hurting my voice further. "I don't have to be scared anymore, do I?"

"No you don't." Shiro aid. He kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you," I said.

"For what?" Shiro asked. I felt bad because he looked genuinely confused.

"For loving me," I said. I felt him tense but I ignored it. "For keeping me. Even though I'm way more trouble than I'm worth."

"Lance, Keith and I love you." Shiro said. "No matter what. You mean the world to us."

"I heard my name?" Keith asked, waking up and rubbing his eyes. He let out a yawn and I smiled at him. I love them so much.

"Yeah," I said. "We were just talking about how much I love you."

"And we love you Lance," Keith said. He stood up and walked over to me and gave me a sloppy good morning kiss. I relished it.

"Forever."