Home

Rosa Mcclain was washing the dishes when the doorbell rang. Danny called out that he would get it and Rosa continued with the pot. After a few minutes though, Rosa began to get worried. Why hadn't Danny said who was at the door? Rosa walked over to see Danny standing in the door, his face pale and his features contorted in surprise. "Danny? Who's at the door?" Rosa asked. Danny opened the door wider to reveal him.

Rosa dropped the plate she was holding.

Standing in the door was a man, his beautiful blue eyes bore into Rosa's. He was just as tall and lanky as ever. He was wearing a normal shirt. He was different though, scars littered his face, they stood out against his mocha skin. One stretched from his eyebrow down to his chin and the other reached from his jaw to his hairline. He was grinning.

"Lance?" Rosa asked. He nodded and tears sprunk from Rosa's eyes. "LANCE!" she threw herself onto her son. "Lance where have you been all these years? What happened to you? Where did all those scars come from?"

"Calm down, mama, I'll explain everything in a minute, but first," Lance said, pushing his mother off of him. "There's some people I want you to meet." He turned around and that's when Rosa saw a little girl and a man standing behind her son. The little girl looked about eight or seven and the man was short, with long black hair tied into a bun. "Rosalinda? Come meet your abuela."

Rosa gasped and looked at the little girl with a smile spread across her face. Rosalinda ran up and hugged Rosa. "Hi! I'm Rosalinda! But mommy and daddy call me Rosie! I'm seven years old and I know six languages! English, Spanish, Olkarion, Altean, Korean, and Galran! I like my stuffed Weblum!" she giggled.

"I don't even know what some of those are," Rosa murmured. She pet the girls head and leaned down to kiss her forehead. Rosie giggled. Rosa then straightened and looked at the man standing behind Rosie. He was looking at Rosie with adoration but when he met Rosa's look he looked a little sheepish. Rosa smiled at him. "And who are you?" she asked kindly.

Lance nodded at the man and he stepped forward, reaching out his hand to shake. "I'm Keith Mcclaine. Lance's husband. It's nice to meet you."

"Husband..?" Rosa trailed off. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks mom," Lance said. He hugged her tightly. She stood up on her toes and whispered into his ear.

"Welcome home Mijo."

Hey so this one is really short and I decided to give ya'll a fluff so yeah.