PRIDE MONTH MOTHERS!!!!!

Lance pulled on the shirt with giddy. According to Pidge it was June 1, which meant it was time for the friend groups annual pride month celebration. He was wearing a crop top with the bi flag on it with the words 'Nation Wide is Bi your Side' displayed across the shirt. He cuffed his jeans and slipped on his red high-top converse. Lastly he tied the bi flag around his shoulders and did his makeup (the bi colors bled across his eyelids for eye shadow and winged eyeliner) 

After he deemed himself perfect he ran to Pidge's room where he did the girl's makeup. Lance had personally picked out Pidge's outfit; a shirt with the asexual flag across it with the words 'Aced it!' written on the front, black leggings and flats. Her makeup was small, red lipstick and smoky eye shadow and an asexual bow in her hair. 

Hunk wore a sweater with the pansexual colors and the words 'Who needs frying Pans when you have me?' on it. Hunk was wearing ripped jeans and black converse, and his usual orange headband was swapped for a pansexual one. 

Lance grinned once everyone was proudly sporting their sexuality's and walked into the dining room with his head held high. Keith and Shiro stared at the trio in surprise while Coran and Allura looked confused. 

"What are you wearing?" Keith asked after remembering how to close his mouth.

"It is Pride Month, my mullet-headed friend," Lance said, flashing his signature grin. "We're showing off our sexuality proudly!" 

"That's one way of coming out," Shiro laughed. "Do you think you could make me a pan one?"

"Hell yeah!" Lance cheered. Hunk walked up to Shiro and high-fives him. 

"Do...do you think you...could make me.....a gay...one?" Keith asked shyly. Lance smiled proudly.

"You bet!" Lance said, hugging Keith tightly. 

"I do not understand, what is this 'Pride month'?" Allura asked.

"It's when everyone on Earth who is apart of the LGBTQ+ community show off their pride by dressing and coming out as their sexuality," Hunk explained. "Every year Lance and I have done something for it and when we met Pidge it became a thing. We're really happy to share a pride moth with you all." Hunk added bashfully. 

"Awww, Hunk you're such a marshmallow!" Lance cooed, hugging the man tightly. 

"I see." Allura said. "Do they have a flag for women who are only attracted to women? If so, please make me one." 

"Absolutely!" Lance said happily. "I think this might become a castle tradition, what do you think?"

"FUCK YEAH!!!"

Hey guys, little thing I wrote for Pride Month.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO ALL MY FELLOW LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!

All of you peeps who are apart of the LGBTQ+ community and to all those not out yet and to all those confused. I wish you all a fantastical June and to all my fellow Bisexual walnuts, I love you all. 

HAVE A WONDERFUL PRIDE MONTH!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!