Chanyeol One Shot (for FightergirlBlue)

Start from the beginning

Now all you got to worry was to how to wrestle the crowd to get to him. Just as you were about to give up, he walked into an alley where there were not much people. You picked up your walking speed and followed closely behind him.

Chanyeol suddenly stopped walking and stood infront of a beautiful girl.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! You are late." The girl looked at her watch and looked at Chanyeol with a frustrated expression.

"Mianhae~" Chanyeol said while scratching his head sheepily.

"Don't tell me you were at the library again."

"Hahaha ..." Chanyeol laughed nervously and hid the book in his hand behind his back.

You stood behind the two of them dumbly and wondered what you should do next. Walk up to him and tell him that he left his notebook in the library? Would that be a good thing to do, to interrupt his chat with that girl? Who was that girl anyway? His girlfriend?

Yound found yourself getting jealous as you thought that girl was his girlfriend. She was really beautiful and gorgeous while you looked at yourself, sweating like a pig after chasing after Chanyeol for so long. You hair was all over the place.

You thought you should just leave the two of them to continue the conversation and you can return the notebook to Chanyeol tomorrow. Just as you were about to make a move first, Chanyeol spotted you and called out your name, "(your name)!"

You turned around in surprise upon hearing the familiar husky deep voice. How did he know your name?

"Yeol, so she is that girl that you kept talking about at home?" the girl beside Chanyeol smiled evilly.

Chanyeol's large oversized ears turned red, "Noona! Don't make fun of me!"

"Noona?" you asked, confused.

"Oh, look how forgetful I am." Chanyeol slipped his hands into yours naturally and pulled you towards his noona, "This is my noona, (your name). This is (your name), noona."

You bowed awkwardly towards Chanyeol's noona. You were embarassed that you were jealoused of her at first, she was Chanyeol's noona, not girlfriend. No wonder they were siblings, both equally good looking and breathe taking.

Chanyeol's noona smiled at you, you found the smile quite similar to Chanyeol's. She patted your head, "(your name)-ah, you are really cute. No wonder our Channie likes you."

"Ani!" Chanyeol quickly covered his noona's mouth before she said revealed anything else. "She meant ... She meant that I like ... I like to ... I like to go to the library! Yeah, that is right." Chanyeol, stammered, trying to cover up.

"Oh, why are you here?" Chanyeol asked you, breaking the awkwardness between the three of you. You raised up the notebook in your hands and handed it to him.

"Oh." Chanyeol chuckled at himself and took the notebook from your hands greatfully. "Look how forgetfull I am."

"Gomawo (your name)." You smiled at him and decided to leave.

"Wait," Chanyeol's noona grabbed your wrist and held you back, "Channie-ah, since (your name) had run such a long way just to return your notebook, why don't you walk her home to express your gratitude?"

"But ... Noona!" Chanyeol pouted at his noona cutely as his face turned red.

"It is ok. I can walk home by myself." you said, not wanting to disturb them.

"Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol's noona put her hands on her waist, "Where are your manner?" She then turned towards you with a huge and friendly smile on her face, totally different from the furious face that she gave to Chanyeol, "No worries, my dear, Yeollie will walk you home."

Chanyeol's noona pushed him towards you and walked off, "Have fun my dongsaengs~"

Chanyeol smiled at you awkwardly and held your hands once more, "I guess, I will just walk you home." he said nervously. "Let's go (your name)."

"Ne." you blushed deeply as you felt the warmth coming from his palm.

"Chanyeol?"

"Ne." Chanyeol answered you, "Wait, how do you know my name?"

"The notebook."

"Oh, hahaha. I am so stupid."

"No you are not. Rapper Chanyeol~ How did you know my name then?"

"Well ... Can I don't tell you that?"

"Wae?" you pouted at him and decided to use some aegyo.

"Uh ..." Chanyeol hesistated, "How am I am suppose to tell you that I stalked you so I knew your name?" Chanyeol quickly covered his mouth as he realized he said the wrong thing.

"You stalked me?"

"Aniya! It is not like what you think ..." Chanyeol waved his hands infront of your face franctically, emphasizing to you that he was not a stalker. "I just picked up your diary by accident ... And ... Well ..."

Chanyeol fished out your diary from his pocket. You widdened your eyes in horror. How long had he got your diary with him? How come you did not realize your diary was missing?

You tried to snatched the diary from his hand, but he was too quick and too tall for you. "If you forgive me then I will return you your diary." Chanyeol grinned at you. His smile was your weakness, "Ok, I forgive you. Now give me back my diary."

He grinned from ear to ear and handed your diary to you.

"Did you, did you read it?"

Chanyeol blushed and laughed nervously, "Promised me you won't be angry ..."

"Park Chanyeol!" you hit him in the arm, "How much have you read?"

"Erm ... Just a little bit ... Until the page saying, today I met a tall giant with a toothy grin. He is really good looking and funny. My heart could not stop beating when I see him ... I think I am in love." Chanyeol took one look at you and held up three fingers, "I swear I only read until there!"

"Only? Until? That is a lot you know!" to be exact, that was the last page you had written in before it landed in Chanyeol's hands.

"(your name), mianhae~" Chanyeol said, while melting you with his charming smile. "Let's get to know each other better in the future arraso?" Chanyeol leaned in and planted a kiss on your forehead and instantly all your anger was washed down the drain.

Congratulations for earning yourself a library mate and most likely a boyfriend~

Chu~ ♡

           ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

I hope you liked the story ^^

It was probably not the story line you have requested but I hope it is somewhere along that line :))