Chanyeol One Shot (for FightergirlBlue)

Start from the beginning

You laughed and wondered if you had heard him correctly, a great rapper? What was he talking about?

He realized that he had said something wrong and smacked himself hard on the forehead, "I meant he is a great author."

You grinned back at him, "It is ok to make mistakes. You must really wanted to be a rapper." you pointed at the kind of books that he had took interest in. "Hwaiting~"

"Ne. Hwaiting!" he said it a little too loudly and he received a harsh shush by the annoyed librarian. You could not help but laugh at his silly but cute actions.

For the next few days, you came to the library almost every single day in the hopes to meet that tall guy with wacky nerdy huge glass and a toothy grin. And lucky as you were, you met him every single day, however, this time, he was not as drenching wet as the first time you had met him.

He still had a special interest in rapping and he would always sit at the empty seat next to you read the books he had gotten from the shelf.

You did not why he always chose to sit beside you when there was a lot more other seats available in the library. You came up with your own conclusion that he probably likes reading by the window just like you did. Obiviously, you were too shy to ask him the real reason why.

Days, weeks and months past by, you would always see him there. He would always greet you with  his signature grin. It had also become a habit of yours to remind him to bring his things back because he was always forgetful and left his belongings lying around in the library.

There was a weird chemistry between the two of you, even though you had never had a proper conversation with him, it felt like the both of you knew each other very well and could read each other's thoughts without saying it out loud.

A sweet romantic sensation would always lingered around the two of you at the quiet corner of the library. You did not know if you were the only who felt that way or did he felt the same too?

You asked yourself when would you have the courage to ask him what his name was and get to know he a little bit more. Or maybe even get to meet him somewhere else instead of the library.

One day, your chance had finally arrived. It was yet another simple day where you sat down at the corner with a book in your hands and shortly after, he arrived with that same cheerful smile. It was just that today he did not stay long, he borrowed a book and went off in a rush.

It was then you realized a small notebook lying on the floor beside your feet. You picked up the small notebook in curiosity.

On the cover of the notebook, was an untidy scrawl, "This is the property of Park Chanyeol"

Park Chanyeol? What a familiar name. It then dawn on you that the last time you picked up a library card which belonged to the gaint with a toothy grin, you saw the name Park Chanyeol on it too. You realized how stupid you were to not notice his name was actually Park Chanyeol for such a long time.

You quickly jumped up from your seat and ran out of the library to catch up with Chanyeol. You hoped he had not gone away too far. You thanked your lucky stars as you found Chanyeol right outside the library, preparing to cross the road. However, with his long legs and he was walking at a fast speed, you were not able to catch up with him.

By the time you had finished crossing the road, he was already heading towards a huge crowd. You panicked, you might lost track of him. Then you realized, you did not need to worry about that because no matter how crowded that place was, you could always see his head bobbing up and down in the crowd. Good thing that he was tall.