~*Chapter Eight*~

-Not edited, along with my previous chapters. I'll edit once I finish this story So bear with the error for now.

~*Chapter Eight*~

"This is not what I have in mind," I gulped as I peered into the wide transparent glass, clearing my vision to look inside of this club Luke brought me to. I moved away, looking up at the sign and then rechecked the inner part again. Was Luke pulling my leg or was he planning to earn a scout badge?

'Daisy's Famish' wasn't a club, it reeked of old folks and creepy waitresses. Every single table inside this restaurant was occupied by people whose age that screamed R.I.P. No pun intended but mt first impression was never wrong. 

"What's on your mind then?" Luke asked beside me, he stood close to me and looked into the restaurant like me. A little too close perhap, the gap between couldn't even let an ant to pass. His heat radiated on me, making me giddy all over again. His forearm was pressed tightly with me, muscles were screaming for me to feel them. Luke breathed on the glass, making a small patch of white mist and he started to scribble. He finished and walked away, taking his warmth away with him. He didn't wait for me as he walked right into the restaurant.

Out of curious, I squited my eyes and focused on the small mist that was about to fade away. I yelped a little and wiped it away, closing my tomatoes face with my hands. He drew a picture of a man's junk and wrote my name on it. I might be a grown-up but I hadn't touch a man's body for exactly four years and I was shy when I came to this stuff. Sure, I lost my virginity in high school but it didn't mean I was an expert in sex. A few kisses and humping were okay, but sex was off the topic.

Luke was indicating something and it was obvious that he wanted to get inside my pants. Cursing as the thought turned me on, I went for the door.

Upon opening the door, I could the trees rustled in the wind, whilte a few cars passed by with a honk or two. A sudden chill in the air bit at my skin, my breath fogged up in the air as I breathed out in slow steady breaths. The sun shone brightly above me, evaporated the last of humidity in the air. It was desolate, a depressingly empty land. Only a beat-up tractor and Luke's truck was here in this parking lot, other than that it was just more soil.

In this kind of time, I should be home and hanging out beside the pool with my invisible friends, feeling the refreshment and all. Or maybe I could finish the last piece of song for Ellie Choulding's new album. Just maybe, I could write a novel about my career and how I was able to rise to the top in a nick of time.

But no, I was standing in front of an old club and searching for a guy that only got two letters name. I cried for mercy and walked in, nearly about to give in to that bitch's plan to destroy me.

The strong smell of fried onions brought tears to my eyes as I stepped through the door. They were still watering when a man sitting at the table to my left greeted me.

"Hello Tristan"

"Afternoon Tristan," another stranger next to the guy greeted me. I nodded and completely freaked out, I didn't even know their names and they acted like they had known me for life!

There were a few rings of hello and my name was called out from every directions, I would've turned back around and headed out the door if Luke hadn't blocked my way.

"Afternoon y'all, me and Tris would just sit right next to the window," his hand pushed me forward.

"Be right there, darlin'," said the woman behind the counter.

He basically pushed me - or guided as he argued, all the way to the yellow table and plopped me down. I rolled my eyes and ignored him as he sat across me. I looked around and didn't dare to do it again when some creepy old men with gigantic cowboy hats smiled at me. I had no choice but to fix my eyesight at Luke's handsome face. Luke was amused by my dilemma as he took the opportunity to slide his hand and grab mine.