C H A P T E R 4 5♡

Nao's Pov:

*next day*

Today is the day. My first mission...
I got ready and grabbed everything I need.

"Umma, we will be watching later." Yoosung smiled.
Jaehee nodded; "We'll be cheering for you too!"
"Thank you, you two. I appriciate that you will be watching and cheer for me." I smiled at them.
"Of course! Our Appas will watch too right?" Yoosung grinned.
I chuckled and nodded; "They will be watching with you guys."
"Yay!" Jaehee clapped her hands enthusiasticaly.

Then, Hoshi came in.

"The shuttle is ready to go. Are you ready?" He smiled.
I nodded and held the twins's hands; "Of course. Come on let's go."
Hoshi then held Jaehee's hand; "So, we can be like a family." He grinned.
"Idiot." I blushed.

We went outside and entered the shuttle and saw everyone was already inside.

"Are you ready?" Coups asked.
I nodded a bit; "A bit. But I'm also nervous."
"Don't be. We will be cheering for you." Jeonghan smiled.
I smiled at them; "Thank you so much for supporting me. If I fail to debut, I will always be watching."
"Don't say that noona. Cause you will debut, with all of us." DK smiled.

I smiled back and sat beside Seungkwan. The twins sat together at the other side. Yoosung was playing with his camera that Jeonghan gave.

"Umma, I will take pictures of you later." Yoosung smiled.
I chuckled; "Jinjja? Will you really take a picture of Umma?"
He nodded multiple times while smiling; "Of course!"
"Kamsamnida Yoosung-ah." I giggled.

A few moments later, we arrived at our destination. Gang-nam Park.

"Before you perform, you have to have audiences. The more audiences the better. You better gather 250 audiances or above." Manager Kim smiled.
I nodded; "I can do that!"

I prepared phone stickers of our team logo and keychains. I hoped put of the bus and sighed deeply; "I can do this."
I looked around and saw a mother and child. I walked up to them and smiled; "Annyeonghaseyo Auntie, Annyeonghaseyo little girl"
The little girl smiled; "Annyeong!"
"Annyeonghaseyo." The mother smiled.
I handed them two stickers and two keychains and smiled; "I'm Park Min Nao, SEVENTEEN's NaNa. I'm going to have live later at that stage for a mission. If I couldn't complete it, I won't be able to debut. Please come and watch me. I really need you two to watch."
The Mother chuckled and smiled; "Of course we will come. We will be there. We were just walking around and finidng something to do. We will definitely come."
"I want to see it too!" The little girl grinned.
I bowed to them amd smiled; "Kamsamnida. I will see you there at 10!" I smiled.

I ran and found a four 15 year-olds.
I walked to them. Two were males and two were females. They looked bored.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I smiled.
They were polite and nice and smiled; "Annyeonghaseyo unnie/noona."
I handed them stickers and keychains and smiled; "I was wondering if you can watch me for my live performance there at the stage. I will really appreciate your attendance. Actually, its a mission. If I fail, I couldn't debut with my group."
"What's your group and group name noona!?" The brunette boy's eyes shined.
I chuckled and smiled; "Our group name is SEVENTEEN. And I am SEVENTEEN's Female Member NaNa. My real name is Park Min Nao."
"Uwa, you're the only female member unnie!? Daebak!" The other girl clapped.
I smiled; "Kamsamnida. I will be the only one to perform but our members will be watching with our twins."
"Yoosung and Jaehee? I watched them! And I love them so much! Too bad they aren't your real children." The smaller girl pouted.
I chuckled; "Too bad it is."
"We will be watching don't worry." The boy in glasses smiled.
I grinned and bowed; "Jeongmal Kamsamnida!"

They smiled back and walked away. I feel accomplished already!

=• TIME SKIP •=

"There are so many people..." I gulped.
I heard Wonwoo chuckle; "Of course there are many people. What do you expect?"
"Well....I didn't expect this many could come." I sweatdropped.
Mingyu chuckled; "You can do that Noona."
Then, a PD-nim came in; "Nao-ah. It's time."
"Okay..." I sighed.

They all cheered and I chuckled.

"Noona you can do this!"

"Umma I will take a picture of you later arraso?"

"I can add this event to my notebook!"

"SEVENTEEN's NaNa fighting!"

I smiled. Seeing them staying positive for everything makes me work harder too; "Thank you guys. I will do this for you and my family."

I came out of the backstage and I heard cheering and clapping. I saw the Mother and Child I talked to awhile ago who were expected.
The Little Girl was grinning and holding up the keychan I gave her.

I took a deep breath and started to perform.

.................

After my performance, a huge cheer was heard.

Kye Bumzu Oppa stood up with Ailee unnie.mi was happy for what I did.

"You did a great job, NaNa." Ailee unnie smiled.
I bowed; "Kamsamnida Unnie."

"And I would Like to thank these people who came. More than 250 pople came and I am thankful. I feel accomplished because you all came. And I want to thank our group SEVENTEEN and our Twins. They supported me while I was performing and did it for minutes. And I last and especially Thank my family, who were my insipiration while performing. I love you guys so much and I would do everything just to make your life comfortable and happy." I smiled.

I bowed once again to the crowd and walked inside. I saw the, smiling and Yoosung readied his camera in timer.

"Yoosung what ate you doing?" I asked him.
"Doing what I promised to you Umma!" He smiled.
"And what was that?" I asked again.

"Take a picture of every piece of memory that I want with you and the Appas." He smiled.

----

A/N: Sorry for the always late chapters. I will be publishing two New SEVENTEEN fanfictions. For the BTS fanfictions, there was a problem. My BTS wattpad account was deleted so I have to make a new BTS account.

I will post on my IG if anything will happen. Stay tuned for updates. And Congrats to SEVENTEEN who Debuted in Japan!

Stream Call Call Call~

Chiring Chiring~