C H A P T E R 2 1 ♡

Nao's Pov:

I was sweating alot after our practice. I am now having a rest at a corner while scrolling on my phone.
"Hoshi, Dino, The8 and Jun. we need you at the rooftop." I hear Suengcheol say.
I looked up where his voice was and spoke; "What about me? I might help."
"No need Nao. We can handle this. Can we borrow your studio key instead? We might need it for some reasons." Joshua smiled.
I rose a brow, suspicious of what was happening; "Are you sure....?"
"Yes. And please don't enter your studio, because of course your key is in our hands. And also don't enter the rooftop aswell." Jeonghan grinned.
I narrowed my eyes suspiciously and sighed; "Fine. I will just take a shower and rest for awhile."

I stopped for awhile and looked at Joshua; "Guitar lessons for me okie?"
He chuckled and nodded; "Yes, later."

After saying that, I gave my key to Suengcheol and headed to the room and took and shower.

Third Person's Pov:

Arriving at the rooftop, all 14 boys were meeted there.
"What's the reason you called us here Hyung?" Samuel looked at Suengcheol.
Vernon was holding the young boy's hand; "I want to know too."
"I called you all here because Wonwoo asked me to call you all. Wonwoo, what's the reason anyway?" S. Coups asked, looking at the boy who was sighing and running his fingers on his hair.
"Noona hasn't been eating well." He sighed.
"Why? Is there a reason for her not to eat well?" Woozi asked.
Hoshi exclaimed; "Yah! We should do something! She can get skinny!"
"Even though she's skinny she still looks pretty for me...." Ming Hao said, or The8, blushed.

Everyone looked at him; "Did you say something....?" Jun asked.
"A-Ah! I-I said her health might get in...in...in...uhhh...risk!" The8 chuckled nervously.
"Just get along with the plan hyung!" Samuel pouted.
Everyone laughed at the younger's cute exclaim and Wonwoo cleared his throat; "I do have a plan."
"Then what is it Hyung?" Dino asked.

"In 2 days, we have to make noona not enter her studio and eat. But don't let her notice that we told you that she hasn't been eating well...like...when she asks; "I have something important to do at the studio, you guys eat." We should say something to convince her or annoy her to eat." Wonwoo smiles.

"I get the point. When do we start the plan?" S. Coups asked.
Mingyu smiled and tapped his hyung's shoulder; "Today."
"So we have until Wednesday." Vernon said, in english.
Suengkwan suddenly said; "Yes. Today is Munday so we go Wensdah!"
"It's Monday so we got until Wednesday, Hyung!" Vernon pushes Suengkwan's arm.
"Ouchuh!" Suengkwan over-reacted.

They all laughed at the two's little arguement about english speaking. (#VerKwan)

Nao's Pov:

I yawned and stretched up my arm and standed up but ended up my head touching the ceiling hardly.

"OUCH' I hissed; "Stupid Ceiling..."

I sighed and got out of the double deck as I reached for the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, incase I have bad breath. I dried my face and walked to the kitchen an ddrank water. My tummy growled; " I forgot I haven't eaten for a day. Oh well." I said and I just grabbed a bread and walked to my studio.

I tried opening it but forgot that the others had my key. I sighed and go to the practice room and sat on a corner, placing my earphones on and eating the small piece of bread I have.
I was enjoying the melody when the others came in.

"Nao Noona! Nao Noona! Mingyu is cooking Ramyeon!" Wonwoo grinned.
I rose brow and took out my earphones off, shutting the music off; "Okay...?"
"Come on Noona let's eat!" Woozi smiled.
I sighed and got my hand out; "I'm busy. I'll just eat later. Can I have my key back?"
"Nope. Come on and let's eat!" Jeonghan suddenly beamed.
"Nana come on! Let's all eat together!" S. Coups grinned.

I was confused so I just sighed, being hungry can't make me think of ways what to design and do.

They were chattering as we reached the kitchen, sitting on the already prepared table and something struck my head.

"I was supposed to be the one cooking right? Oh no I forgot I'm so sorry!" I gulped.
They looked at me and smiled; "It's fine Noona!"

Manager Kim came inside and smiled; "I see how you guys work hard so....Im giving you guys free time starting from now until Friday."

"Yay!" They cheered and I just smiled.
"Nao are you okay?" Manager Kim asked.
"Ah yes Unnie I'm fine." I smiled.
She smiled and patted my head; "We need the designs at Wednesday. I'm sure you finished them right?"

AHHH THE DESIGNS!!

"I'll finish editing them." I smiled.
"Alright. Enjoy your meals kids." She smiled and walked away.

Hoshi's Pov:

This more stressing to noona now. She has to finish editing the designs until wednesday. May 2016 is our debut date.
I saw her hurridly eat her meal and stood up; "I need my keys. Please."
"Noona, We're sorry but no. You have to eat well and take care of yourself." I said, keeping my serious face.
"But I need to finish it! I promise I will finish it until midnight! The next day, I promise what ever you are saying please!" She begged.

We looked at each other and sighed, Coups Hyung took out her keys; "Only if you promise, tomorrow no more stressing out."
"I promise!" She yelled while grabbing the keys and rushed to her studio.

"I really love that side of her." I chuckled.
"You're not the only one." Jeonghan Hyung and Suengcheol Hyung laughed.

Soon after, all of chuckled and giggled at Noona's childishness and stubborness. I still remember the time we were listening to Shinee and Super Junior.

"I think I changed something." Suengcheol Hyung mumbled.
Suengkwan then heard it, including me, reacted; "Changed what Coups Hyung?"
"Let's talk about...you know...courting Nao." He bursted out blushing.
"What about it Hyung?" Vernon asked.
"What if we make it like this: We are all courting Nao. So, every end of the month, she has to turn down or should I say reject one of us." Suengcheol Hyung explained.
I thought about, maybe it will be easy for Noona; "I agree."
"Me too Hyung!" Samuel grinned.

Then, at the same time, all of the remaining guys agreed.

"It's settled. We'll tell her tomorrow morning. Since it's October 21, she has to reject one of us at October 31st." Suengcheol Hyung smiled.

It made me nervous when Hyung said the word reject. What if she rejects me? Wahhh Kwon Soonyoung aka Hoshi stop making negative vibes in your mind! Think positive! Maybe she likes you back! Or maybe loves you! But it's always a...

"Maybe..." I mumbled.