C H A P T E R 3 2 ♥︎

Nao's Pov:

"You're my Eomma?" Jae Hee asked me while sitting on her bed.
I chuckled and nodded; "Ne, Jae Hee-ah."
"You're our Appas?" Yoo Sung asked nicely to the boys.
Dino smiled and held Yoo Sung's finger; "Ne!"
"And your name is Park Jae Hee." I poked Jae Hee's nose.
Jae Hee closed her eyes in split seconds and smiled shyly; "P-P-Par-Park Jae Hee?"
"Ne. And you will be Park Yoo Sung." I patted Yoo Sung's head.
"Park Yoo Sung?" Yoo Sung moved his head curiously.
"Noona I'm curious. Isn't Yoo Sung a name for a star?" Hoshi asked.
"And isn't Hoshi a name for a star too?" I laughed.
Hoshi smirked; "So I am gonna be their true Appa?"
"You aren't sure." I stopped laughing and fell serious.
Hoshi gulped; "Ey I was joking!"

Jae Hee and Yoo Sung pulled my shirt and I looked at them.

"Eomma what's your name?" Jae Hee asked.
Yoo Sung also asked; "And what are our Appas' name?"

I chuckled; "Annyeonghaseyo. Jeerum Park Min Nao ibnida. And I am your eomma."
Sunegcheol then smiled and patted Yoo Sung's blonde hair and Jae Hee's brown hair; "Annyeong kids. My name is Choi Suengcheol. And I am one of your oldest Appa here."
"Annyeong Jae-ah. Yoo-ah, Jeerum Yoon Jeonghan ibnida. I am the second oldest Appa here." Jeonghan smiled.
Jae Hee got curous and raised her hand; "Jeonghan-Appa I have a question."
"Ne?" Jeonghan held Jae's hand.
"Isn't Yoon Jeonghan's meaning is "To be clean for the country like a milky way?"" She smiled.
Jeonghan brightens up more and kissed Jae's head; "You're so smart Jae!"
"And Choi Suengcheol means "To always win fairly"" Yoo mumbled.

Suengcheol chuckled and patted Yoo's head smiled; "It is. Great job Yoo. Appa is proud!"
"Cheol-appa should be also proud of me..." Jae fiddled her fingers.
"All of us are proud for the both of you..." Joshua smiled making the two kids looked up; "Annyeong children, my name is Hong Jisoo. You can call me Joshua-appa."
"Hong Jisoo means "To be lucky and have intelligence"!" The twins said in unison and grinned.
Joshua chuckled and patted their heads; "We have lucky smart kids here."
"Yeah we do." I laugh.
Jun walked to the kids with a bright smile; "Hello! My name is Wen Junhui. Call me Jun-Appa! What does my name means?"
"Jun you're too starightforward!" Suengcheol chuckled.
Yoo Sung answered; "Annyeong Chinese Appa. Your name means..."To be handsome and reach for brilliance"."
"I knew it! Im handsome! And he even knows I am chinese! Ey Yoo-ah, you're gonna be handsome like Appa right?" Jun grinned.
Yoo smiled and nodded; "Mhm! Yoo-ah will be as handsome as Jun-Appa!"
"And Jae-ah will be as beautiful as Nao-umma!" Jae grinned.
"Ne Ne. Jae-ah." I chuckled.
"I am Kwon Soonyoung! Call me Hoshi-Appa!" Hoshi grinned.

Wonwoo walke dover and before he smiles, the kids looked at him nervously.

"Why does this Appa seems scary?" Yoo looked at me with nervousness.
"Yoo-ah. Jae-ah. Wonwoo-appa isn't scary. He just looks scary. But he isn't. He is nice." I smiled.
Jae looked at Wonwoo and smiled; "Mianhe Appa."
"Ne it's okay. Im Jeon Wonwoo. Call me Wonwoo-Appa." Wonwoo smiled.
Jae hid her face; "Appa is handsome...."
"Omo Jae has a crush on his Appa. Do you love Appa?" Wonwoo asked.
Jae nodded; "Jae loves Wonwoo-appa."
"Hoshi-Appa's name means "To be innocent yet full of glory." And Wonwoo-Appa's name means "To help others with full and rounded heart."" Yoo-smiled.

I laughed a bit; "Yet your Hoshi-appa isn't innocent!"
"Yah!" Hoshi pouted.
"Annyeong. My name is Lee Jihoon. Call me Woozi-Appa. Arraso?" Woozi smiled.
Yoo smiled a bit; "Woozi-appa is so cute and small than our other Appas."

We snickered and giggled.

"Yet Appa doesn't like to be called cute or small." I smiled.
"Jae and Yoo can call me cute. Excpet the small." Woozi patted their heads.
"Eh?!" We reacted.
Jae chuckled and hold Woozi's hand; "Woozi-Appa's name means "To know one's service in life."
"Ya, you two are so smart." Woozi prasied them.
"Thank you cute-appa." Yoo smiled.
Woozi chuckled; Thank you for the complement."
"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Xu Minghao. Call me The8-Appa." Minghao smiled.
Mingyu couldn't stand his self and smiled; "Annyeong! My name is Kim Mingyu. Call me Mingyu-Appa! I'll be cooking the best food you want."
"Can you cook pudidng Mingyu-Appa?" Jae asked.

Mingyu nodded furiously.

"The8-Appa's name means "To be great and well-known." Jae smiled.
"Mingyu-Appa's name means "To be a gemstone and shine like a star." Yoo smiled.
Minghao smiled and patted their heads; "Appa will teach you how to play the nunchucks."
"Wahhh Kamsamnida Another Chinese Appa." Jae and Yoo grinned.

DK and Suengkwan walked to the kids together and smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Seokmin. Call me DK-Appa or Dokyeom Appa." DK smiled gently.
"I'm Boo Seungkwan. Seungkwan-Appa." Seungkwan smiled as well.
Jae smiled and pinched Suengkwan's cheek; "Bbing~"
"Omo Suengkwan-ah. She likes you too." I chuckled.
Suengkwan grinned and lowered his head up to Jae's height on the bed; "Can you kiss Suengkwan-Appa here on the cheek?"
"Mhm." Jae said and  kissed Suengkwan's cheek.
"Omo!" I squealed.

Jae signs DK to come and DK came and Jae kissed his cheek.

"Omo DK, she also likes you." I squealed.
Jae smiled; "Jae likes Eomma too."
"Yoo likes Eomma and the Appas." Yoo giggled.
"DK-Appa's name means "To hold a great existance like a gemstone!"" Jae grinned.
"Kwan-Appa's name means "To succeed and generously share with others."" Yoo smiled.

Suengkwan smiled and also DK; "We have two geniouses here."

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Hansol Vernon Chwe. Please call me Vernon-Appa." Vernon  smiled.
"Vernon-Appa's name is "Place for Alders."" Jae giggled.
Venron chuckled and patted Jae's head; "It does?"
"Mhm. Place for Alders." Yoo grinned.

Vernon chuckled and patted both of their heads.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jeerum Lee Chan Ibnida. Call me Dino-Appa." Dino grinned like a child.
"Eomma! He's a shark! His fin is so pointy!" Yoo cried when he saw Dino and pointed at his hair.

I was about to carry Yoo when Jae got up of her bed and walked over to him.

"Hey Nao, stop. Let's see what happens." Suengcheol grinned.
I looked at Dino and he was pouting; "I was supposed to be and Dancing Dino."
"There There Dino-ah. They'll love ya." Jeonghan chuckled.

"Yoo-ah, Dino-Appa isn't a shark. Look, he said he was a dancing Dino!" Jae grinned.
Yoo looked at Dino and wiped his tears; "Do you know Michael Jackson?"
"Of course I do!" Dino brightened up.
Yoo smiled; "Dino-Appa isn't bad after all."
"Do you know Dino-Appa's name means?" Jae asks his sibling.
Yoo nodded smiled; "To be truthful in life."
"Very Good!" I smiled.

Mingyu then cariried Jae and Wonwoo carried Yoo.

"Shall we play? As a family?"