C H A P T E R 8 ♡

Nao's Pov:

~after 2 months~

"Now, we gladly call the gradutes!"

Me and My classmates were smiling as we sat at our chairs, I was sitting next to Cheolie.

"Hey Cheolie, congrats." I smiled.
"Same to you. Here." He handed me a gift.
I opened it and it was a necklace with the 'BEST' pendant in a half heart; "Thanks a lot Cheol." I smiled and put it on.

I saw the other half on Cheolie's neck with the 'FRIENDS' pendant; "Haha you're welcome."
"Oh hey remember the panda you were staring at the mall a month ago?" I whispered.
"Yeah what about it?" He whispered back.

I handed him the bag and smiled; "Open it."
He opened it and grinned as he hugged the panda that he was staring at the mall; "I love this. Thanks NaNa."
"Anything for ya Cheolie." I smiled.

After the ceremony; "We want to call out the accepted trainees of Pledis Entertainment. Ms.Park Min Nao, Mr. Choi Suengcheol, Mr. Boo Suengkwan, Mr. Lee Jihoon, Mr. Xu Ming Hao and Mr. Kwon Soonyoung, please come up the stage as we offer you gratutudes and good luck gifts."

Me and the others smiled at each other as we walked together on stage.
They gave us medals and certificates, the principal looked at me and she gave me a locket; "Here. You go dear....my child died having a dream like yours...and I want you to have this locket, as a token on your kindness to us."
I accepted the locket and took off its pendant (The one you put the pictures in) to the necklace that Cheolie gave. I wore and bowed as I smiled; "I accept the gratitude you gave me Mrs. Wang."
She hugged me as she sobbed on my uniform, I hugged her back and sniffed, this principal was like a second mother to me.

After the gift givings, the parents and family's were said to go up stage with us. Umma and Appa, together with oppa and Noona Mari hugged me. I hugged them back and saw Cheolie and his parents, Soonyoung and Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, Suengkwan's Mommy and Daddy, Ming Hao's parents and Jihoon's Mother and father.

I smiled and Appa kissed my head. Umma nuzzled her head on my neck. Oppa was hugging me tight while Unnie Mari was holding my other hand, sobbing. I giggled as tears streamed down my face and wioed her tears.

"Oppa...take care of Umma and Appa while I'm gone okay? And Unnie Mari, take care of Oppa and love him right....I'm doing this not just for me, but for our future okay guys?" I smiled as tears still streaming down my face.
"Sarangheyo Nao...our sunshine and sugar plum sugar chocolate coated bacon with marshmallows." Umma, Appa and Hyung, together with Unnie Mari said in unison, smiled.
"A sugar chocolate coated Bacon with marshmallows?" I giggled.
"You heard it." Noona Mari giggled.

Our manager came up and smiled; "Come on trainees. To your dreams." He smiled.
I smiled back and looked at Cheolie and the others, they smiled at me and nodded, they already got their things. I grabbed my bags and luggages and kissed Umma and Appa's cheeks and hugged Oppa and Unnie. The body guards helped me carry my things.

"Don't forget me..." I smiled as I placed my ring on Umma's finger.

I cried, smiling, as I followed the others to our bus, to the Pledis Entertainment.

~A T T H E B U S

"Nao you okay?" Suengcheol asked, as he was seated next to me.
"Yeah....I'm good." I smiled.
"You sure? It seems you miss you Umma and Appa." He looked at me, worries were on his eyes.
I patted his back softly and smiled; "Im sure, because I'm doing this for them."

He smiled and we started talking with the others; Suengkwan, Soonyoung, Jihoon and Ming Hao.
We stopped infornt of a bus stop and saw two new trainees, both were like...13? 12?

"They sure are too young..." Ming Hao said.
"They must love their parents to do this." Jihoon sighed.

The two kids sat beside each other and we continued chatting when we heard sniffing.

"They're crying..." Suengkwan said.
I stood up; "I'll go and talk to them and comfort them."

I walked towards them and smiled; "Are you guys okay?"
"No...w-we miss our Ummas and Appas." The other boy said.
"I will miss Umma's pancakes and crepes...." The other one sobbed.

I picked the crying boy up and sat beside the other, placing the other boy on my lap and he hugged me which I hugged back, patting his head.
The others followed me and sat at the other chairs near us.

"What's your name kid?" Jihoon asked smiling.
"My names Doojin...." The boy on my lap said.
"I'm Samuel." The other one said shyly.

I patted his head and smiled; "I'm Park Min Nao. Call me Nao or Noona NaNa if you want."
"I'm Suengcheol. You can call Me Cheolie." Suengcheol patted the two boys' head.
"I'm Suengkwan. Call me Kwan or Suengkwan. And Hyung Cheol, they're allowed to call you that but not me?!" Suengkwan beamed.
"They're kids unlike you. Act your age." Suengcheol laughed.
"Mean." Suengkwan pouted; which caused the two boys laughing.

"I'm Lee Jihoon. You can call me Jihoon Hyung or Woozi." Jihoon smiled.
"Woozi? Is that your stage name soon?" Samuel asked.
"Yes." Jihoon chcukled.
"I'm Kwon Soonyoung. Call me Hoshi!" Hoshi said as he did his 'Naega Hosh' pose.
"Hoshi? As in star in japanese?" Doojin asked.
"Eye of a tiger...." Samuel mumbled.
"They know it!" Hoshi cheered.
"And I'm Ming Hao. Call me The8 or Ming Hyung." Ming Hao smiled.
"You know martial arts Hyung?!" Doojin and Samuel grinned.
"Yes. I saved noona using that." Ming Hao grinned.
"Geurae." I said.

~A F T E R P I C K I N G U P T H E O T H E R S A N D I N T H E P L E D I S E N T E R T A I N M E N T (D O R M - F L O O R 3)

Our rooms were 2 rooms. I was roomed with Suengcheol, Jihoon, Suengkwan, Samuel (beacuse he wanted to sleep with me in the same room), the guy that's name is Lee Seokmin that wanted to be called Dokyeom, Hong Jisoo and a boy named Lee Chan but I call him Dino because he eats but never gets fat.

2nd room was: Soonyoung, Ming Hao, a boy named Jeon Wonwoo, Kim Mingyu, Doojin, Junhui (a chinese boy) and a half american and half korean boy named Chwe Hansol Vernon, and a vacant bed.

There were 2 bathrooms so we won't get to fight.

"Okay trainees, meet me at the gym at the 6th floor. We will start gym as training and get you all in perfect fit. Change on your comfortable clothes. No jeans or pants allowed." Ms. Kim smiled.

"Understood!" We smiled back.

This is the start of a new life....