C H A P T E R 3 4 ♥︎

Nao's Pov:

"Omo...their clothes aren't folded well..." I chuckled a bit.

I started to fold their clothes one by one and left the clothes that they will wear, and of course, their underwears.

So I picked a pink dress for Jaehee and prepared her coat and red scarf. Her shoes will be the black shoes she wore when she came here. And also a pink beanie.
I picked jeans and a supreme shirt for Yoosung. I picked out his parka and scarf and his boots when he came here.
I grabbed two towels and proceeded to the bathroom.

"Oh my glob. What happened here?" I chuckled.
Yoosung grinned; "Appa is all wet!"
"And who made Appa wet?" I chuckled when I grabbed Jaehee out of the shower and wrapped her around the towel.
"Me and Yoosung!" She grinned.
I chuckled and squished her cheeks and smiled; "Appa will have to go take a shower now. Jeonghan, thanks for helping. You can go now."
"Are you sure?" He looked at me, his hair dripping in water.
I chuckled and wrapped Yoosung on the towel too; "Ne. I will be okay. Go on and get ready."
He standed up and smiled and patted Yoosung and Jaehee's heads; "Don't be hard-headed with Umma arraso?"
"Arraso Hannie-appa!" They both said in unison when we reached their room.

Jeonghan smiled and walked to his room to take a shower too.

I placed on their clothes and wrapped their scarfs around their necks and placed on their shoes.
I grabbed their coat and parka; "Please follow me to the living room and stay there okay? Eomma will just take a shower too."

When we reached the living room, Suengkwan, Dokyeom and Hoshi were there now. the Gag Trio. BooSeokSoon.
The twins sat on the couch and talked to each other.

"Yah, you three. Please baby sit these two okay? I'll just take a shower." I smiled and placed their coat and parka down on the couch's arm rest.
Dokyeom standed up; "Ah, I'll be back. Since, I need to get Coco on her leash. We'll leave the puppies to the vet right?"
"Yeah. To keep them company there." I chuckled; "Can you take Eevee too?"
"Sure I will." He smiled.
Hoshi started to talk with a smile; "Me and Suengkwan will take care of these two."
"Mhm! Right kiddos?" Suengkwan grinned.
"Of course! Kwan-Appa and Hoshi-appa will take care of us!" Jaehee smiled.
Yoosung nodded too; "Especially Hoshi-appa."

I chuckled and headed to my room to take a shower in my bathroom. After showering, I wore this:

But, I also wore a thick black scarf and not that shoes

But, I also wore a thick black scarf and not that shoes. I wore the combat shoes Dokyeom gave me.

I grabbed my bag. I'm gonna withdraw some money for the shopping we're all gonna do. I also grabbed my nerd glasses and a face mask.
I looked around the room if I forgot something and yes I did. My phone. I took my phone and earphones and placed them in my bag and walked out of the room.
I saw everyone ready. Even the dogs.

"Kamsamnida Dokyeom-ah." I smiled as I took Eevee's leash.
Dokyeom smiled back; "Anything for you Noona."
I blushed a bit; "Kamsamnida..."

"Eomma! Let's go!" Yoosung grinned.
Jun chuckled and carried Yoosung on his back; "Let's go!"
"Let's go Junnie-appa!" Yoosung grinned and held into Jun.
Minghao also carried Jaehee and placed her on his shoulder; "Are you ready little princess?"
"Ne Hao-appa!" Jaehee grinned.

We walked to the van while laughing and chatting.

•A T T H E M A L L•
(3 minutes after arriving)

We are currently walking around the furniture store. The puppies are now at the vet.

"Noona how about this one?" Venron pointed at the small shelf.

I thought, if we bought this I can turn this into a mini drawer where we can place their pictures and lampshade.

"How much is it?" I asked.
Vernon looked at the price; "50,000 won Noona. Are you gonna buy it?"
"He sounds like a staff here." Suengkwan laughed.
"Hyung! I'm just helping us!" Vernon pouted and laughed.
I smiled; "We'll take it."

Then a real staff came and smiled at us; "Are you going to buy this ma'am? Sirs?"
She couldn't recognize us because of our face masks; "Ne. We'll buy two of these."
"Are you going to buy something else?" She asks.
"Ne." Jeonghan answered.
"I'll be acompanying you guys." She said with a smile.

No doubt she's older than me because she looks 30 or something.

We walked around and saw a medium sized cabinets there.
I examined it and looked inside; "How much is this?"
"Seriously Nao is acting like a real mother now." Joshua chuckled.
The staff smiled; "It worths 100,000 wom ma'am."
"Yah it's expensive..." Mingyu mumbled a bit with a sigh.
Suengkwan started to speak; "Uhmm...Noona, me and Dokyeom Hyung made a descion. We'll buy the cabinet."
Dokyeom smiled; "So there's something we can give the twins too."
"Eh? A-Are you guys sure....?" I asked, feeling that I might burden them.
They both chuckled and Suengkwan smiled; "Ne. We'll take it Miss."
"Alright. I'll ask some staffs." She smiled and walked away.

I looked around and saw a toy cabinet. Before I resch it, Joshua suddenly talked to the staff near the cabinet and smiled and thanked him.
Suengcheol then smiled and spoke up; "So you're really gonna buy that cabinet for the twins?"
"Ne. A gift." Joshua smiled.
Jeonghan then said; "How much was it?"
"50,000 won." Joshua replied.

After the shopping at the furniture, we went to the toy's store where Yoosung ran to the toys which involves the stars.

"You like these don't ya?" Vernon patted Yoosung's hair.
Yoosung smiled shyly while hugging the star plushy with a "> 3 0" face; "Ne...and they're my favorites...stars..."
"Let's see. I'll buy you 5 choices of toys you want." Vernon grinned.
Yoosung's eyes brightened up; "Omo...jinjja appa?!"
"Ne. Now go pick!" Vernon grinned.

Yoosung hugged Vernon and went to pick toys.
Wonwoo then approached Jaehee and adjusted her glasses; "Jaehee-ah, what would you like?"
"I really like books...and teddy bears...." She mumbled.
Wonwoo then chuckled; "We'll go to the bookstore after arraso? Wonwoo-appa will buy you some books."
"Jinjja appa?! Gomapda!" Jaehee grinned.
Mingyu then smiled; "Jaehee-ah, let's go choose your teddies?"
"You're gonna buy me teddy bears?" Jaehee looked at Mingyu.
Mingyu laughed a bit; "Ne. Of course."

Mingyu then carried Jaehee to the aisle where it contains teddy bears.

"I'll just go buy some things for decorating their room." I smiled and carried my bag.
Suengcheol and Soonyoung stood up; "I'll go with you!" They said in unison.

They looked at each other in disbelief and I chuckled nervously; "Uhh...let's go then. The others stay here okie?"

They answered yes and take care and also come back soon.

What should I buy for the kids?