C H A P T E R 1 7 ♥︎

Nao's Pov:

~2 weeks later~

"Guys let's take a break." Hoshi said, who was soaked with sweat.

I plompped down on a corner and grabbed a towel and my earphones. I put on my earphones and played music. I wiped off my sweat and drank water. Someone tapped on my shoulder and I took off my earphones.

"Yesh?" I asked.
Mingyu gave me a lollipop; "Want some?"
"Thanks Mingyu." I grinned and took the wrapper off.
"It's chocolate. Your favorite flavor." He smiled.
I put the lollipop in my mouth and grinned; "Thanks!"

Manager came in with a big smile and claspped her hands; "Okay everyone. Today, we will fix the group. First, we will assign the leader for the whole team. Any suggestions?"

We looked at each other, grinning, and nodded.

"We would like to nominate Choi Suengcheol!" We screamed.

I saw S. Coups face palm and we laughed.

"It's settled then. Now, I divided you all in 3 units. The Vocal Unit, Performance Unit and The Hip-Hop Unit." Manager said; "In the Vocal Unit. Where the main vocalists are. Base on their profile I placed Jihoon, Jeonghan, Joshua, Seokmin and Suengkwan. Jihoon is the leader of the Vocal Unit."

I looked at Jihoon/Woozi, his mouth was agape and Jeonghan was laughing at him secretly.
"Leader-nim~" Suengkwan teased.
"I'll kill you back at the dorm." Woozi grinned evilly.

"Next up, Performane Unit. Performane Unit will be incharge of the choreography of the whole team. I placed Hoshi, Ming Hao or The8, Jun, Dino and Nao. Hoshi will be the leader." Manager smiled.
"Wait no fair, they got grouped with Noona!" Samuel pouted.
Manager chcukled; "Sorry sweetheart. And now for the Hip-Hop Unit. The Hip-Hop Unit is where the main rappers are. So I assigned S. Coups to be the leader again. He is with Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon and Samuel."

I furrowed my eye brows when I never heard Doojin's name.

"Doojin, can I talk to you? Someone wants to see you too." Manager smiled.
Doojin was confused; "O-Okay."

As they walk away, we started planning our debut song.

"Okay. Since we are the Vocal Unit, and as assigned song composer together with Bumzu Hyung and the leader of this unit, me and my team will work on the lyrics. You can add your share lyrics too." Woozi smiled.
"Performance Unit will think of the dance. Is there anyone wants to add their share lyrics or Woozi Hyung and the others will make off you?" Hoshi asked us, his fellow unit.
I rose my hand and smiled; "I can do my share lyrics."
"Are you sure Noona? I don't underestimate you but, you will have to plan the design for our clothing. And then make the dance with your unit then the share lyrics." DK asked worriedly.
I chuckled and crossed my arms; "Im positive."
"I'll do some shared lyrics too." Hoshi grinned
"For the Hip-Hop Unit, we'll create our rap and moves that we can add up for the dance and the song." S. Coups said.
"Settled then. Let's take a 2 hour lunch break and head to nap a little then we will practice." Hsohi said.
"Okay It's my time to cook." I stretched my arms and put on my earphones and headed to the kitchen.

I headed to the kitchen and cooked ramyeon for all of us. I cooked also fried egg rice and made orange juice. I chopped an apple for each of us and also cooked mushroom soups.
I setted the all the meals at the table and shouted; "Time to eat!"

I heard rushing shoe steps and I chuckle. I sat down at my seat, next to Jeonghan and Joshua.
"Where's Doojin?" I furrowed my eye brows
DK slurped on his soup and answered with his mouth full; "Maybe in the room."
"Gulp those before you speak!" S. Coups sighed.
I chcukled; "I'll go get him.....after I eat!"