C H A P T E R 4 4 ♡

Nao's Pov;

I approached him step by step. I heard everyone gasp, some cheered quietly.
I held his hand, and he looked at me with sadness and sighed.

"Dino-ah....Mianheo..." I mumbled.
He hugged me tight; "Thank you for letting me show my love for you Noona. Please continue being my friend and like an older sister."

"It can't be...Dino?"

"Thank Lord it wasn't me..."

"Omo..."

I hugged him and he hugged back tightly.

"Dino...I'm so sorry. It's just that...huge gap." I mumbled.
He chuckled sadly but smiled; "It's okay Noona. Maybe it isn't the time for me to have my special someone."
"Thank you for understanding." I smiled.

"Dino-ah, you okay?" Jeonghan patted Dino.
Dino smiled; "Ne hyung."

"Let's go get ice cream." Coups smiled to all of us.
Dokeyom stood up; "I'll Pay!"
"You always pay!" We reacted.

"But..." DK whined.

"Let's just go." I said, chuckling.

~ I C E C R E A M P A R L O R ~

"What flavor is yours Minghao and Seungkwan-ah?" I asked them.
"I'll have three scoops of vanilla and choco!" Seungkwan grinned.
"Cookies and Cream!" Minghao smiled.

I listed their orders and gave them to Coups; "That's the last two. Mine's Rocky Road."
"Okay Jagiya---"
"No." I glared playfully; "We aren't together--"
"Yet." He grinned.

I rolled eyes and shook my head and walked away and sat at our table. We can still walk like normal people, but some people notice us and take pictures or selfies and autographs.
5 girls and 4 men had my slefie and autograph awhile ago too.

"Where's Vernon?" I asked them.
They all looked ta each other and shrugged.
"He said he will go to the bathroom 10 minutes ago." DK spoke.
I was puzzled, 10 minutes ago? Seriously?

"Soonyoung, Minghao. Can you check on Vernon?" I asked them.
Minghao stood up and nodded; "Ne we will Noona."
"Thank you." I smiled.
Soonyoung smiled back and winked; " You're very welcome~"

I chuckled and they both went to the Men's Restroom.

Soongyoung's Pov:

"Minghao, where do you think Veron went?" I asked.
Minghao stayed silent for awhile and looked at me; "Maybe he had a stomach ache and had to use the restroom for minutes."
I laughed, imagining what happened inside the restroom; "Yeah maybe."

We opened the door of the restroom and saw Vernon crying.

Vernon is crying!?

"Vernon! What's wrong?!" I asked while rushing beside him with Minghao.
Vernon continued to sobbed but made a way for his words to come out; " T-They said I-I am not deserving to b-be korean b-bec-because I a-am half A-American..."
"Who said that? Let's talk to them!" Minghao growled.
Vernon shook his head and stood up; "Nothing will happen if we confront them Hyung. Let's just go back...don't tell what happened..."
"Why? We should tell them what will happen." I said.
He washed his face a wiped it with a tissue faced us;"First I don't want them to worry and second, I don't want to distract Noona because if she gets worried she messes up her steps and song and don't debut, I will be forever regreting." He said.
I chuckled; "You don't have to make a speech but okay, we understand. We'll keep it a secret, just the three of us. Right Minghao?"
Minghao nodded and smiled; "Of course. I won't tell a detail."

We walked out of the restroom and the members looked at us.

"Where have you been Hansol?" Seungkwan asked.
Vernon kept quiet sp Minghao spoke; "He had a stomach ache that's why."
"Then we have to go back. If he has a stomach ache, that might burst." Noona spoke.

Hansol nodded, unsure what to tell.

We went outside and Noona came by my side, my heart wouldn't stop beating like it would pop out of my chest.

"Soonyoungie-ah, what happened?" She asked me.
I looked at Vernon, who was now laughing and talking with Seungkwan, S.coups hyung and Wonwoo Hyung. I couldn't lie to Noona but I cannot even break a promise;"He said he had a stomach ache that's all..."
She looked at me suspiciously; "Soonyoung you're lying aren't you?"
I gulp, I hate lying because I couldn't cover a lie; "N-No."

I stuttered! Damn it Soonyoung!

"You stuttered. You stutter when you lie." She glared at me.
I looked around and saw Minghao looking at us with worried eyes at me. I signed him to help me out and he nodded. He went beside us abruptly, leaving Jun; "Noona! Come with me and Jun Hyung! Did you know he became a child star as well?"

Noona then chuckled and followed Minghao. I sighed in relief and we arrived at the dorm quickly.

Nao's Pov:

"You guys go and rest arraso?" I said.

They all said yes and I faced V and J-Hope; "V and Oppa, thank you for staying with the kids."
"You're welcome Noona. Anytime you need us we will be there!" V grinned.
I chuckled and said; "I have a performance tomorrow at 10. They want to test me if I am deserving to stay in the group. You guys want to come?"
"Of course! We will cheer you Nao-ah!" J-Hope oppa grinned.

I nodded and thanked them and they went to their dorm. I walked to my room and practiced my song.

*knock**knock*

"Who is up till this time?" I asked myself and looked at the watch.

I opened the door and...

"Vernon? Why are you up till this time?" I asked him; "Come in."

He sat on my bed and I closed my door; "Soonyoung Hyung told me about what you were talking about awhile ago....and it wasn't a stomach ache Noona..."
I sat beside him; "What was it, Vernon? You can tell me."

He started to tear up and sobbed; "They said I wasn't deserving...."
I hugged him tight and her hugged back crying; "Bashers...what did they say that you don't deserve?"