C H A P T E R 4 0 ♡

==§==

Nao's Pov:

"I want to talk about my love for you." He grinned, his 10:10 eyes forming.
I blushed, thinking what will happen again; "Hoshi...what about...your love...?"
"Noona..." He trailed off while sitting infornt of me; "I heard what happened from Woozi-hyung."
"You what?" I asked, quite surprised.
He smiled innocently; "Ne."
"Hoshi-ah..." I sighed.

He placed his warm hands on my cheek and I was left wide eyed.

"Noona, ever since we met at that play ground, I felt some unorganized and unknown sensation. It felt...different. The time I gave you that nickname...Eisei."
I cutted him off; "That means Moon in japanese..."
He chuckled and nodded; "Ne. And Hoshi means Star. I gave you that nickname because I want to be the star that will always shine with you. I want to be the one that even if you have flaws, I want you to overcome them."

He stood up and hugged me. I was frozen in place when he did that. I couldn't do anything. I wanted to hug back and so I did, a little.

I could feel his smile on my shoulders; "Noona, I really wish you won't leave me all the time."

He stood up again and smiled; "I'll be going now noona! See you at rejection day tomorrow! Goodnight Eisei!"
My mouth was agape but managed to mumble the words; "G-Goodnight Hoshi..."

After that, he exited my room with a dummy smile on his face.

I let out a loud sigh and plumped on my bed. Ah maybe the twins will lessen this. It is still 7:40.

I started walking to the twins' bedrooms. I started to walk to Jaehee's room first. I opened her door and saw her reading a book. She was reading about the Norse Mythology.

I knocked on the door and smiled when she noticed my presence. She smiled back snd put her book down; "Umma, I didn't notice you there."
"Because I just got here my sunshine." I chuckled.
She smiled and hugged me as I sat on her bed beside her; "Omo, Jaehee-ah. Why are you not sleeping yet? You know that two uncles are coming here tomorrow."
"It's because I will miss your presence umma. Even the appas soon. Because sooner or later you will be busier."

I chuckled and kissed her forehead and placed the book on her the shelf(nightsand) that I made for her then took off her glasses and placed them on the nightstand aswell. I layed her down on the bed and combed her short hazel hair with my fingers.

"Jaehee-ah. Even if I am busy or even if we are busy, I wouldn't let my busy schedules affect my time for the both of you. But please understand that umma may become busier, arraseo?" I smiled at her.
She nodded and hugged me; "Arraseo umma. But Umma before I sleep, can I hear a story from you? I want it that you should make it though."

I chuckled and hummed in agreement. I continued combing her hair as I started;"There was a girl that had 13 friends. Her friends were all boys to be exact. After a few months, the boys decided to talk to each other. Unluckily; all of them were inlove with the girl. They decided to fight for everything just to win her heart. Until one day, they decided to tell her the truth. The girl was shocked of course. She doesn't know what to do."
Jaehee looked at me curiously; "Was the girl mad umma?"
"She wasn't mad. She was worried." I looked at her.
She asked another question with a yawn; "Worried about what?"
"She was worried about her choosing one of them..." I mumbled.

I looked at Jaehee who was snoring softly and I smiled. I kissed her forehead and pulled the covers to her body and placed the teddy bear beside her.

I walked to Yoosung's room and as I open the door, Suengcheol was there.

"Cheol?" I whispered as I closed the door behind me.
He smiled at me and signed me to come closer; "Come 'ere."
I went closer to see a sleeping Yoosung and I smiled; "He looks cute."
"Like you." I heard Suengcheol.
"E-Ey are you okay? Are you drunk?" I asked while whispering.
He chuckled and tucked a strand of my loose hair from my ponytail; "No. If I as drunk you'll be mad. I just said the truth."
"Stop being so cheesy already. Even the ither boys became so cheesy." I glared.
He just laughed silently; "Even your glaring is making you cute Nao-ah."
"Suengcheol!" I sighed.
I felt warm pair of lips on my forehead and my eyes widened. Suengcheol pulld away from my forehead and smiled; "Good night. Dream of me tonight my soon-to-be Jagiya."

I was left in daze and he chuckled and patted my head and walked away from Yoosung's room. I touched my forehead and my cheeks were warm.

"Geez what is happening....and what will happen tomorrow...?" I sighed and placed a peck on Yoosung's forehead and walked to my room to get some sleep for tomorrow's event.

Manager Kim's Pov;

"Mr. CEO?" I opened the CEO's room.
He looked at me and smiled; "Please come in Mrs. Han."
"Sir." I said as I sat down. Everyone in the office calls me Mrs. Han now since I am married to Jumin; "Tomorrow will be the SEVENTEEN's dance practice and rehearsal for the upcoming event next next week."
"Ah jinjja. I forgot. I'm really getting older. And they're imporving ever since that day. The Episode 1 of Project Seventeen and up to the day they thought they couldn't debut but debuted." He chuckled.
I also remembered that; "Now they are now debuted, they still uave missions to accomplish am I correct?"
"Yes. Now, tomorrow I want to talk to Nao." The CEO cleared his throat.
I looked at him with a questionable look; "What about her sir?"

He stood up and gave me a look while darting his gaze again to the SEVENTEEN's group picture.

"I want to know if she really wants to be in the group. I want to know if she is ready to sacrifice her feelings."