C H A P T E R 3 3 ♥︎

Nao's Pov:

~~LUNCH~~

"Jaehee? Yoosung? Do you need help there?" I asked the twins who were busy eating.
Jaehee shooked her head and smiled; "I'm good."
Yoosung nodded his head; "I need help."
"Lemme help." Hoshi took the spoon from Yoosung's hand.

He began feeding Yoosung the pudding while making train sounds or airplane sounds.

"Wonwoo-appa, can I read one of your books?" Jaehee asked Wonwoo who was sitting beside her.
Wonwoo smiled and patted her head; "Of course."
"Coups-appa...are we gonna do something tomorrow?" Yoosung asked Coups shyly.
Suengcheol chuckled and smiled; "We don't. But some of the Appas can accompany you to the playground tomorrow. So the rest can cook food for you."
"What about umma?" Yoosung looked at me.
I smiled; "It will be like this. Umma and two Appas will accompany you tomorrow to the playground with Eevee. The rest are going to help each other clean the house and prepare the food."
"Oldest line will go and clean the house always." Suengcheol said.

Us, oldest line, looked at him with gloomy eyes.

"Yah! Repeat that!" Woozi yelled a bit.

Suengcheol and the rest laughed.

"Woozi-ah. It will be okay. Yoosung-ah, Jaehee-ah. Choose two Appas for tomorrow." I smiled.

Jaehee looked around and the boys looked at her with pleading eyes.

"I choose...Woozi-appa..." Jaehee said while eating the noodles.
Wonwoo playfully reacted hurt; "Oh my gosh I'm hurt."
"Yah Wonwoo-hyung you're one to react." DK laughed.
Suengkwan pretended to be hurt too; "You said it hyung."

"I choose Wonwoo-hyung." Yoosung raised his hand.

"OMO! KAMSAMNIDA YOOSUNG-AH!" Wonwoo hugged Yoosung and giggled.
Yoosung grinned; "You're welcome Appa."

"Dongsaeng line will cook the meals. Always." Jeonghan grinned.
Dino placed down his spoon; "That's not fair hyung."
"It's fair enough Dino-ah. Okay hyung we'll start tomorrow." Minghao smiled.
Suengkwan smiled; "Minghao is right. I agree."
"But since you guys are going outside, these camera men are gonna follow you guys right?" Mingyu asked.

I looked at one of the the camera men's mini tents. They signed me two.

"Ah, ahjussi signed me that two of them will shoot us." I pointed out.
Yoosung looked at me; "Camera's will shoot us Eomma?"
"Mhm. So do you wanna rest after we eat? Or do you want to decorate your room first?" I smiled.
Jaehee and Yoosung's eyes brightened up; "Eomma! Let's decorate first!"

They standed up off their chairs and pulled my arm. I chuckled and patted their heads and standed up.

"Noona, can you take Aji tomorrow too?" Mingyu asked.
DK gulped his water; "Coco-yah too!"
"Sure thing Mingyu, Dokyeom. Hey don't forget to wash the dishes." I said and held the two hands of the kids.
Joshua smiled and nodded; "Ne we will."

Aji, Coco and Eevee followed us up to the twin's room. The room was still....bland in color. It was plain white. Only the bed and their bags were there.

"Yoosung-ah, can you call Cheol-appa for me?" I smiled while patting his head.
Yoosung smiled and nodded; "Ne! Wait for me here!"
"Ne. We will." I smiled.

Yoosung then started to walk away. The house doesn't have stairs. Yes, the house is big but that doesn't mean we stop sharing rooms. Well, excpet for me since I'm a girl. Only the boys.
Suengcheol, Jeonghan and Jisoo shares.
DK, Suengkwan and Soonyoung shares.
Jun, Minghao and Vernon shares.
Mingyu snd Wonwoo shares (A/N: Meanie ship. #meanie #mingwoon)
Woozi and Dino shares.
And now, Jaehee and Yoosung.

Suengcheol came and smiled at me; "Something you need, eomma?"
"Shut up Cheol. Anyways...look." I sighed and stepped aside the twins' door.

Suengcheol rose an eyebrow and when he saw the room, his mouth went agape.

"Gosh. Only these stuffs were given for them? Toys and beds?" He sighed.
I tapped my finger on the door; "I know right. What if we buy some furnitures for the twins?"
Suengcheol nodded and smiled; "Let's go. All of us will go. Neh, ahjussi we're gonna go and buy the twin's some furnitures for their room. And maybe some clothes."

The camera man gave a thumbs up and went out if the tent; "I'll go with you guys, we need to shoot you."
"Ne ahjussi. Jaehee-ah, Yoosung-ah. Let's take a shower and change your clothes. Cheol do me a favor and call PD-nim to send someone to drive us to the mall." I smiled.
Yoosung and Jaehee came beside me and patted both of the twin's head; "Ne. Go change quickly. You too Nao-eomma."
"Yah. Don't call me eomma." I glared a bit.

He just chuckled and oinched my cheek and walked outside.

"Neh you two, wait for me here arraso? I'll just place Aji, Eevee and Coco to their rooms arraso?" I smiled.
Jaehee smiled back; "Ne umma."
"Ne umma." Yoosung smiled back too.

I walked out of the room with the puppies. I opened their room and entered it and they followed forth. There was a dog door under the door so even if it's closed, they can go out or in. But, we can lock it.

"You guys stay here arasso? Behave. I'll be back shortly." I smiled.

They arfed and I walked out of the room. I entered Jaehee and Yoosung's room and I laughed at what I see. I saw them drawing at each other's faces with a washable marker.

"Omo what did you do you two?" I laughed a bit.
Jeonghan passed by and saw this and laughed a bit too; "Aigoo kyeopta. Nao do you need help on them?"
"I kinda do." I chuckled.
Jeonghan smiled and entered their room and closed the door behind him; "Aigoo, Coups was right. I'll buy them what they want."

I was surprised when they bowed a bit to Jeonghan.

"Kamsamnida Appa." Yoosung and Jaehee said in unison.
Jeonghan smiled and hugged them both; "Anything to make you kids happy. Now let's go take a bath okay?"
"Ne Appa!" They said in unison.

Jeonghan fixed his ponytail and took off Yoosung's clothes and I took off Jaehee's clothes. We both entered the bathroom and I switched on the faucet of the shower.

"Uwa it's a bit cold!" Jaehee giggled.
Jeonghan chuckled while pulling up his sleeves; "Nao-ah. Switch the hot faucet too."
"Ne Jeonghan-ah." I smiled and switched it on.

We satrted to shampoo their hair and soap their bodies.

"Ey Jeonghan I'm gonna get the towel and prepare their clothes." I smiled and sood up.
He smiled and nodded; "Sure. I'll keep them company."

I walked outside and sighed when I saw what was on their bags.