P R O L O U G E ♡

Third Person's Pov:

"Yeoboseyo?"

A girl picked up her call from her friend Yoon Dong. A boy who really cares for his bestfriend.

"OMO! YOU'RE LATE! THE CLASS IS STARTING!" He shouted.
"Ya! Don't be that loud at morning!" She said as she placed on her shoes.
"Mianhe Mianhe! Just come to school now!" Her friend yelled once more.
"I don't know if you're really sorry or what! Just piss off now. Anyeo!" She ended the call.

She ran downstairs and kissed her mom and her dad's cheeks and grabbed a toast and grabbed her brother's, Lee Woon, arm.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! Love ya! Come on let's go, Oppa!" She said as she pulled her brother's arm.
"Saranghe you two! Take care!" Their parents said as they laughed and waved goodbye.
"Ya be careful you pabo!" Lee Woon said as he chuckled.

She laughed and continued racing with her brother to school.
She reached their destination and parted ways to their class. She took a deep breath and walked inside the classroom.

"Anyeonghaseo!" She grinned.
"Nao!!!" Her best friend shouted and hugged her friend thightly.
"Y-Ya! I can't breathe!" She laughed while catching her breath.
"Mianhe!" He laughed.
"Neh I thought I was late huh?!" She frowned.
"Hehe, so you can be early for a day right?" Yoon Dong chuckled.
"You Pabo." She sighed.

She looked at a new boy in class which was standing outside the door with the teacher.

"We should sit down. The teacher is here and the same time there's a new student....I think...." Nao laughed.
"You're right. Sit beside me!" Yoon Dong said and pulled his friend down to a chair beside him.

The tescher went in and everyone took their seats.

"Good Morning Everyone. Today, a new student will be joining us. Mr. Choi? Please come in and introduce yourslef." The teacher smiled.

The student came in and stood infront and smiled.

"Annyeong. I am Choi Seungcheol. Pleased to meet everyone." He said and smiled.
"Nice to meet you. Please be seated next to Ms. Park. Ms. Park? Please raise your hand." The teacher said.

Nao smiled and rose her hand. "Right here!"

The boy walked towards the seat next to her. As he seated, the boy looked at her and smiled.

"Annyeong." He greeted.
"Annyeong. I'm Park Min Nao. Nice to meet you Seungcheol." She said and smiled.
"Pleased to meet you too." He smiled back.
"Will you want to have lunch together? You're new and it might be hard for you to make friends." She asked politely.
"Of course. Thanks for the invite." He smiled.

The teacher soon began the lecture while both of them started listening.

=L U N C H T I M E=

"Seungcheol! Right here!" The girl waved to her new found friend.

Seungcheol  smiled as he found the table that he must seat on. He walked fast but tripped becuase a random boy tripped him.

"Watch where you're going newbie!" The boy said.
"Mianhe...." Seungchoel looked down as he standed up and sighed.

He standed up. But as he standed up, he saw Nao standing beside him, frowning.

"Who said you can bully him huh?!" She shouted at the boy, Lee Min Go.
"Why? Who are you to speak like that huh?!" Lee Min Go standed up.
"Nao...stop its okay." Suengchoel said.
"Its not. He must not bully you. You didn't do anything wrong!" She protested.
"Listen here brat. I know what I am doing so stop squeaking!" Lee Min Go said.

"Hey!" Someone yelled.

Both, Seungcheol and Nao, looked who shouted and saw Lee Woon, Nao's Big Brother.

"And who are you?!" Lee Min Ho said.
"I'm her brother. Now, are you gonna go and scrample out? Or crawl beaten out?" He glared.

Lee Min Go and his minion ran away gulping

"Thanks Oppa." Nao said.
"Anytime. Who's he?" Her brotehr asked.
"This is Suengcheol! My new friend!" She said cheerfully.
"I see. Be careful next time you two. I won't be around always." Lee Woon smiled and walked away.

She looked at Suengchoel. "You okay?"

"I'm....fine..." He sighed.
"Your lunch..." Nao frowned.
"It's okay....I can live without it." He smiled.
"Come! Let's just share mine. I can't even eat it all." She smiled and pulled the boy's hand.

She satted down and patted the seat next to her. "Seat here."

"Thank you Nao." He smiled.

Nao smiled back and took out a pair of chopsticks and a fork and spoon.

"I can take the fork and spoon." Nao said.
"Are you sure? This is your lunch and...I don't want to make you lose your appetite becuase I am eating with you." He said uneasy.
"It's fine by me don't worry!" She reassured him

As they were eating and time passes, both of them created a bond of friendship. Laughing and chatting as they eat.

"Are you gonna have auditions tomowrrow at Pledis Entertainment?"Suengchoel asked.
"Yeah. I wanna try. Nothing will be gone or anything will change if I try right?" She laughed.
"We're the same! Let's go together tomorrow after school." Suengchoel offered.
"Really? Sure!" She said, accepting the offer.

They both walked towars class together.

"So what are your hobbies?" Nao asked while walking to class with the male.
"I love to rap." He smiled.
"Really?! Can you show me one?" She asked, hope in her eyes.

Suengchoel rapped as they reached the classroom.

"You're great." Nao complemented him.
"Thanks a lot." The male chuckled.
"Who thought you that?" She asked as she sat down her chair.
"I just learned it. So what's your specialty?"Seungchoel rubbed his neck.
"I'm good at dancing, good at singing, good a sketching and great at cooking." Nao giggled.
"That's a first." Suengchoel laughed.
"And a last." Nao continued his sentence.

The teacher for the 7th period came, but they didn't stopped at laughing secretly nor passing notes to keep each other's company. A new friendship started, or....something more thatn firendship?