C H A P T E R 2 2 ♡

Nao's Pov:
(10:36 p.m)

"Oh gosh...I still have 3 more to edit..." I groaned, massaging my temples.

I already finished Suengcheol's, Jeonghan's, Joshua's, Mine, Soonyoung's, Wonwoo's, Mingyu's, Suengkwan's, Dokyeom's, Minghao's and Jun's.

So what I didn't finished yet is Woozi's, Samuel's and Vernon's.

There was a knock on my door and I sighed; "Please come in!"
The door opened and I saw Manager Kim; "Hey Nao-saeng."
"Eonni, what brings you here?" I smiled.
She chuckled and patted my head; "Just checking on how my favorite saeng is doing. Hwo are you?"
"I'm barely fine Unnie." I sighed.
"Tell me about it." She smiled.

"You see...the boys are courting me and it's making me think who I will choose and how should I cheer the other boys who I letted down..." I sighed.

She nodded, signing me to go on and continue.

"Secondly....I wanted to finish the sketching adn editing of the clothes we will use in our debut. Lastly, I wanted to finish this early so I can help with Soonyoung and the others. For the steps." I explained.
"Not to worry...that's why I'm here. I'll help you out. Since, Doogi-Oppa had to prepare a simple documentary for you trainees to get popular, he calls it; "17 Project" and "Like 17". Trust me they're just the same." She laughed.
"Eonni, please don't be mad but I had take out one time." I sighed.
"I knew. I sas you pay the delivery guy that day. I was just waiting for you yo speak up and apologize. Honesty is what I want." She smiled.
"Mianhe Eonni." I looked away.
She chuckled and pinched my cheek; "Aigoo~ It's okay Saeng. Kyeopta. My saeng is so kyeopta. Come on, let me help you finish designing the clothes."
"I only have 3 designs left Eonni. I can do this. And I am not cute eonni!" I smiled weakly.
"Nonsense. Let's finish this, then we'll sneak up and go to the nearest pizza house and ramen house." She winked.
"Yah eonni are you serious?!" I grinned.
She laughed and nodded ;"But this is just the last time okay?"
"Arraso Eonni! Now let's finish this and go out and eat!" I said.

In eating, I'm inlove!

(12:38 am)

"Ahhh! I'm frustrated!" I sighed and slumped back on my swindel chair.
"Haha don't worry Saeng. After our night out, you'll energy and stamina will increase." She patted my head while putting on her coat, beanie, face mask and glasses.

I nodded and smiled at I go to my coat rack, putting my coat, beanie, face mask and glasses on too.
She picked up her keys that she threw on my couch and we took an elevator to go the ground level.
We took her car and she drove of, having me in the passenger seat as we sang some of the songs on her car's radio.

"Neh Eonni, haven't you had a boyfriend yet?" I grinned.
I saw her face flustered as she giggled; "Neh Eonni is engaged! And I am going ro get married next month. And I am inviting you. It's gonna be November 14 arraso?"
"Eh eonni are you serious? Am I flower girl?" I laughed.
She pinched my cheeks and I pouted; "Eonni made you the Maid of Honor."
"Eh? Eonni isn't it supposed to be your sister?" I said, looking at her.
"Eonni's sister is still 10 years old, so I made her the leading flower girl." She grinned.

I hugged her arm and she laughed; "Kamsamnida Eonni! I promise I will come!"
"That's great! You're excused for November 12-14!" She grinned.
"12-14? Why? I thought only 14?" I asked.
"12, you're going to help me find dresses for the flower girls the bride's maid and your beutiful stunning dress. And at that day, you have to help me find the perfect gown for me and the perfect flowers." She begged.
"You didn't hire any...you know, wedding planners?" I asked.
"It will be expensive!" She groaned.
I thinked, what if I just sketch out the flower girls', bride's maids', my gown and Eonni's bridal gown? Yeah only 4 flower girls, 3 bride's maids, 1 gown for me and a gown for eonni. So only... 9 designs. I can do this; "Eonni, what if I just sketch out the flower girls', bride's maids', my gown and yours? Then we'll hire someone to make it. My auntie own a botique!" I smiled.
"Wait you mean it?" She faced me, her face filled with shock.
I nodded; "I finished all my designs for our group. So it won't be that stressful. And, accept it as my gift for your upcoming wedding."
"Uwaaa kamsamnida saeng! Saranghae!!" She screamed as she opened the window.
"Eonni! Stop! Unnie the people are going to hear you!" I laughed.

We arrived at the ramen house and we entered it. I found us a seat and eonni was going to order for the both of us. I took a seat and saw a guy, awfully, he reminds me of someone.
He looks at me and grinned, brightness and delight was in his eyes.

"Namjoon Oppa!" I smiled and hugged him as he walked towards our table.
"Yah Nao-ssi, you growed so much." He smiled and patted my head.
"Mhm. I heard you guys debuted?" I smiled.
He nodded his head as a yes; "And I heard you are now a trainee at Pledis Entertainment? For the group SEVENTEEN?"
"Re-phrase trainee, I am now a pre-debut! I desgn our costumes and clothes too." I smiled.

I saw his take out came and he thanked the waiter; "Well I have to go now. Give me your number so I can text you sometime."
I gave him my number and waved good bye to him, oppa is still nice.

I sat down at our chair and saw eonni was coming; "Who was that?"
"Ah, he is Kim Namjoon, aka Rap Monster of BTS." I smiled.
"Is he your boyfriend now?!" She gasped.
"Ani. He is just my friend Eonni." I laughed.
"I thought." She sighed.

We started eating and chatting, topic? Eonni's upcoming wedding of course.

"So eonni, what's on your wedding meal menu?" I asked.
She chuckled and made tsked sounds; "Neh, food never leaves your mind huh?"
"Eh, eonni how can we live without food right?" I reasoned.
She just laughed and hmmed; "The meal menu is okay now. The only problems left are the gowns and flowers."
"Eonni, the gown is on me already. So its only the flowers. What is the theme of the wedding?" I asked.
"Jumin really likes spring. So it's themed as Spring Wedding. Our reception is on a meadow. So it could be so refreshing." She smiled.
"We'll get Spring Lilies then. The pink ones. Then, the petals will be throwed by the flower girls." I suggested.
"That is a great idea! Kamsamnida Saeng!" She squished my cheeks.

After the chatting, we went back to the buliding and separated ways to our rooms and slept.