C H A P T E R 3 1 ♥︎

Nao's Pov:

I woke up early and saw all the boys were still asleep. I looked around the living room.

"Heh I still can't believe it." I chuckled.

I got up and saw old albums on one of the living room shelves. Our names were on each book and I saw my name on a blue and pink one. It was all dusty. I was curious what was in it so I walked over to the couch and pushed Suengcheol out of the couch.

He groaned and got up, stepping on Minghao's and Jeonghan's foot.

"Hyung that hurt!" Minghao reacted, being the light sleeper he is.
Jeonghan got up while massaging his foot; "I feel like I'm going to die now that I am up."
"It was Min-Min's fault since she pushed me out of the couch while I was at my Lala land." S. Coups mumbled.
"Shut up I'm looking trough some old pictures of mine." I glared.

The 3 of them got up and sat beside me. I flipped the page open and saw a picture of a new born me.

 I flipped the page open and saw a picture of a new born me

Eomma was holding me and was smiling. Wow my head is so small.

"Noona's head is so small..." Minghao laughed quietly.
I glared at him a bit; "Yah!"
"Well she seems small here too. Seems she fits on a shoe box." Coups joked.

I punched his arm and glared at him.

Jeonghan flipped the next oage and we saw a 3 year-old me. I was so chubby. So I was fat? Omo I think I'm still fat though Ò_Ó.

 So I was fat? Omo I think I'm still fat though Ò_Ó

"Omo so fat!" Jeonghan laughed.

I pouted and punched his tigh.

"OMO!" Jeonghan yelled but Minghao covered his mouth in time.
Hoshi got up; "Yah what's all the noise here?"
"We were just looking at some old pictures of Nao." Suengcheol said.

I flipped the page; "Omo Hoshi look it's our picture when you were 2!"

Hoshi got up and kneeled infornt of me and looked at the picture.