C H A P T E R 6 ♡

Nao's Pov:

I woke up at 5:30 am. I don't know why but I have a feeling I have to. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and placed on my uniform and shoes. I grabbed my pins and placed them on my hair and grabbed my sweater and bag, also my wallet, phone and eye glasses. I put on my glasses and went downstairs to see Hyung staring at the floor, sitting on the couch.

"Oppa?" I called out.
"Huh? Oh Nao. You're up early." He faked smiled.

I shrugged it off; "Why are you up? And I was up because I have to go to school earlier."
"I'm just getting worried about Umma and Appa. They both got on a business trip but they aren't home yet." He sighed heavily.
I ate my bread and patted his back and smiled; "It will be okay oppa. They're gonna be back soon."
"Geurae, mianhe if I got you worried also. Go to school now, I'll follow later." He smiled.

I patted his head and walked out of the house. I put on my earphones and rode my bike. I hummed the song of TWICE's Signal.

"I must let you know~ Sinubune~ Signal bune~" I giggled.

I stopped in the park and sat on the swing....playing the bracelet Ming Hao gave. It took me five minutes to change my place. I saw a flower meadow and grinned. I sat there and layed down my bike. I layed down on the flower patches and closed my eyes....I really missed my first friend...

"Soonyoung..." I mumbled.

God he was the first one to know my flaws and secrets. He is a great dancer and a funny guy, but when he gets mad oh lord it seems you're done for.

"Miss? Are you okay?" I heard a voice said.
I opened my eyes and a name slipped off my lips; "Kwon Soonyoung...."

???'s Pov:

"Kwon Soonyoung...."

Eh? How did this girl know my name? IS SHE MY STALKER?! No probably not that's impossible. I don't even know this beautiful lady.

"Miss? How did yo---"
"WAH! Mianhe!" She stood up and bowed.
"What are you sorry of?" I rose a brow.
"I-I probably ruined your nap here." She gulped.
"Haha it's okay. It is still 6:20 am. So class in Seoul University will start at 7:45." I chuckled and glanced at the logo of her uniform; "You study there too?"
"Y-Yes." She smiled.
"I see. I'm Kwon Soonyoung. 18 years old." I smiled.

Nao's Pov:

"I see. I'm Kwon Soonyoung. 18 years old." The stranger smiled.

K-Kwon Soon-Soonyoung?!

"S-Soonyoung...." I gasped.
"Yeah. That's my name. And you are?" He smiled.
"Im Park Min Nao. 19 years old." I smiled back.
"NOONA?! IS THAT YOU?!" He suddenly reacted.
"Ughh..." I gulped.
"Noona It's me! Naega Hosh!" He posed.

(A/N: Yeah the pose when he says "NAEGA HOSH" with his index finger and thumb like a gun shape and places it near his face :3)

"OH MY GOD IT IS YOU SOONYOUNG!" I tackled him.
"Noona I missed you!" He hugged back, he glanced at the bracelet that Ming Hao gave; "Noona you have a boyfriend already?"
I laughed and patted his hair; "Haha No. It's a friendly gift from a Chinese friend."
"Chinese?! I thought you were frightened of them?!" He gasped.
"Not anymore. He is friendly." I reponded with a smile.
"And if you were studying at Seoul U. I haven't seen you." He rose a brow.
"Neh that's because I am busy and I hang out with Seungcheol. And now probably with Seungkwan, Jihoon and Ming Hao. Plus you." I giggled.
I tpstanded up and jumoed happily like a kid and pulled me up; "I wanna meet them at lunch time! Come on we're gonna be late! I'll bring you to ur room!"

Before I could repond, he picked up my bike and ride it and he pulled me and I sat behind him.

"You're still the same old happy-go-lucky." I laughed.
"Shut up Noona. Now let's go! Naega Hosh and NaNaie!" He said and started to paddle the bike.
"Neh Soon--"
"Nah uh. You may now call me Hoshi!" He said, happily.
"Fine. Hoshi, have you joined the auditions at Pledis Entertainment?" I asked as my hands are on his shoulders.
"Mhm! And I already got accepted." He said.
"Yah! I didn't got accepted yet...Im waiting for a response." I sighed.
"You're gonna get in I know it! Nao-Noona you're the best singer and dancer I know! And probably the best cook and sketcher!" He laughed.
I slapped his shoulder palyufully and laughed; "Thanks a lot Hoshi."

We arrived at school and all the part of it were all designed.

"Ah shiz, it's the School Festival." I cursed.
"Haha Yep! Im in charged in the dance contest later. You?" He aasked, as he locked my bike.
"Probably at the school cafe." I smiled.
"Great. See you later noona! Lunch okay?" He smiled and ran.
"Bye Hoshi-ya." I waved.

I was about to walk to the cafe to start working and help the Cafe Club when someone called me; "Nao-ssi! Wait for us!" A voice said.

I looked around me and saw Seungcheol, Jihoon, Seungkwan and Ming Hao.

"You guys, what are you standing there?" I asked.
"We saw you with a boy awhile ago!" Seungkwan crossed his arms, playing angry.
"Is he your boyfriend?!" Ming Hao and Jihoon asked.
"No. He's my bestfriend jellyfishes." I laughed.

The three of them blushed and turned away and Cheolie laughed.

"Well, you guys will meet him at lunch. Meet us at the cafeteria." I smiled.
"Sure why not? I wanna know about Noona's friend." Ming Hao smiled.
"So do I! And noona, did the Pledis texted you?" Seungkwan sighed.
"Not yet. Wae?" I asked.
"They didn't responed to me yet." He pouted.
I chuckled and patted his head; "I didn't have a respond yet too. But we'll wait okay Seungkwanie?" I smiled.
"Okay!" He smiled.

"Me and Nao will go to the Cafe now." Cheolie said.
"Yeah. Me and S. Coups are probably late." I laughed, and Cheolie laughed too.
"I have to go to the B-Boy dance competition at the covered gym. I'm one of the judges." Ming Hao laughed.
"Me and Seungkwan are performing at the Music area." Jihoon chuckled.

We ended our chatting and headed to our places.