Interlude: Icicle

A/N: Just changing things up a bit...

Icicle's POV

24 hours ago.....

Another day. Another drama.

Icicle's life had been thrillling ever since she arrived at this cursed school.

Icicle had a feeling she had an admirer. This stupid, arrogant, annoying SkyWing wouldn't leave her alone! Whether Icicle was in her sleeping cave or walking to class Carnelian would poke her snide, ugly face around the corner and wouldn't say a word.

The IceWing Princess constantly felt like she was being watched. If she was about to fall asleep while Webs was speaking in History she would just catch a glimpse of ruby, red scales flash past the window. Icicle didn't know what she had done wrong.

What the heck is that SkyWing up to?

She was beginning to grow uncomfortable in these halls. Back in the Ice Kingdom everyone bowed in her presence and respected her. There was never any chance of a stalker or assassination back home.

Jade Mountain was a completely different story. Out in the real world it seemed that Icicle was a wanted dragon. Dragons laughed at her. They stole from her. They threw rude looks at her. She had no one to talk to anymore now that Winter was hanging out with that NightWing.

The moon was right up in the sky, shining bright. The complete opposite of how Icicle was feeling at the moment. She swept dust and dirt off her pristine scales and face-planted onto her sheet-of-ice bed.

Anger and frustration coursed through her veins as she tried to drift off to sleep. It's all her fault! Carnelian was after me ever since I started at this school! She deserves a painful, excruciating, prolonged death!

I could help you with that.

Icicle sat up in fright. Was it just her imagination or did she actually just hear her own voice inside her head... but not her thoughts.

Who is this??? Icicle thought, confused and anxious.

I'm your destiny, her voice whispered back to her, I can help you.

Black smoke clouded Icicle's vision and mind. She couldn't breathe under the heavy force weighing her down. She desperately tried to scream over the high-pitched whistle that gradually grew louder and louder.

The last thing Icicle could remember was the strange sensation of her legs carrying her into a dark abyssal cave.

A/N: Sorry that was so short. I hope this chapter cleared a few things up for ya and left you with a lot of questions. All will be answered soon. Stay tuned for the next update to find out  if Moon's secret will finally come out!