the new girl pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Mwo? Jungkookie?" I choked.

"yah you look like a cute bunny when you stoned just now" she laughed.

"you're literally like an 8 year old kid even though you're 18 eunbi-ya" yuju laughed.

"Kaja lets eat. We have 20 minutes left" eunha smiled.

The girls walked off, leaving me behind.

"Wait! uhm..can i join you guys?" I asked the girls.

"i thought you always go with your friends?" Eunha asked me.

"i have no friends..from our class.." i slowly uttered.

"Then why are you still standing there jungkook" yuju laughed.

I immediately jogged over to them.

"Jungkook oppa! Come and sit with us!" Some girl shouted, known as the bitch queen.

I ignored her, knowing that's Naeun.

"Oppa! Jebal~" she used aegyo.

"You know you're free to do anything you want. You can go and sit with her you know" eunha patted my back.

"his girlfriend?" Eunbi asked.

"Yah! I don't have a girlfriend!" I shouted at her.

"Yah! You don't have to shout at me" eunbi remarked.

"Yah? I'm older than you eunbi." I looked down on her.

"So?" She asked back.

"Y-yah"

I was shocked that eunbi didnt feel flustered being this close with me.

"Now go to your girlfriend jungkook-ssi. Annyeongggg" eunbi pulled yuju and eunha together.

I did went to my 'not proclaimed girlfriend'.

"What do you want naeun" i asked naeun coldly.

"i want you back oppa.." she answered, putting the puppy dog eyes. "Who's that bitch anyway?"

"Yah. You're the bitch here. Atleast eunbi treats me better than you. Wheres the old naeun i know?!" I shouted, attracting all the student's attention.

"j-jungkook-ah." She stuttered.

"oh wheres your boyfriend? Let me guess, he broke up with you? Huh you deserved it. Leave eunbi alone." I said sternly. "Or else you will deal with her brother and my other friends."

"Yah jeon jungkook!" She shouted as i walked off trying to find for eunbi.

Author pov

She knew jungkook was going to find for her so she rushed off. She went to level four where her brother's classroom were, leaving yuju and eunha. She didn't know how to face jungkook now. She was already at the last level, level 4 when she saw the door to the rooftop was opened. Ofcourse she took this chance to view the rooftop.

There was a rooftop garden.

"Daebak.." she uttered. "Its so pretty.."

"I think you're much more prettier" someone said behind her.

"Jungkook.." she gasped.

-end-

 The tom and jerry line are harmonizing!!!! Sinkook doing the low note while Sowjin doing the higher note :') SONG: Rain in the springtime (GFRIEND)                   Fake love (BTS) 🐥🐥

SONG: Rain in the springtime (GFRIEND)
Fake love (BTS)
🐥🐥