I love you, part 19

*skip 2 months in time*
(3rd person perspective)
A lot had happened in the Naylor-Fletcher household.
April - they went to Spain, in the kids half term and had an amazing time. Fletch and Jac went out one night and had an amazing night clubbing, and dancing, in each other's blissful company.
Then, when they come home, Zosia was back at work, news come back about Dom's hepatitis C. And, Of course, The gang, Jac, Fletch, Zosia, Dom, Essie, Petrenko, Sacha and Serena went to Albies, to celebrate the real return of Jac Naylor.
May -  Abigail Tate joins the team as Jac desides to step down as CEO just whilst she's recovering from the shooting. She's still a surgeon , but she doesn't have as many responsibilities. Then Sydney Somers joined the team, an agency nurse on AAU. Jac hates both of them. Petrenko and Roman were rocky... roman was dangerous.

Jacs pov:
It was the morning on Darwin and me and Fletch had just got into work after dropping off the kids.
"Morning you two." Serena greeted as she handled a patient who had been in AAU for a while.
Fletch smiled down at me and lifted my chin. He kissed my lips gently.
"Have a good day." He said, pulling away and walking to the nurses station.
"Jac, can I borrow you?"Serena called across the ward. I nodded and made my way over to her.
"Yes?" I said, folding my arms over my chest. I knew the patient she was dealing with. He'd had 3 heart attacks, 1 of them just a week ago.
"Your needed for cardiovascular surgery at 5:00 today. I know that's half an hour before the end of your shift but theatre is booked out most of the day by Gaskell and Sacha." She pleaded.
"That's fine. I'd rather get it done today then risk it and wait for tomorrow." I said, nodding at Serena.
"Thanks Jac."she smiled, and handed me a clip board,"get someone to check his vitals, and then I believe you have a surgery in an hour?"
I nodded, checking the patients vitals myself.
"Everyone else is too incompetent. Besides, I like to do it myself."I said impatiently as Serena looked at me questioningly.
Serena smiled and nodded, waving at Zosia as she walked across the ward. Zosia made her way over to me.
"Hey Jac-attack."zosia grinned, knowing I hated that name.
I rolled my eyes.
"Can I help you?"I muttered, slamming the clip board back into the end of the bed.
Zosia laughed loudly.
"Can you shut up there's people trying to die." I rolled my eyes, trying not to crack a smile.
"Albies after work? Me, you and Fletch. Possibly Dom. Fletch said his mum has the kids."she offered.
"Sure but I'll meet you there. I have surgery at 5."I said, walking with Zosia to my office.
Zosia nodded and went to the nurses station.
I smiled to myself, today was gonna be good.