Physio,part 12

Jacs pov:
Fletch wheeled me back up to my room and went back to work. Emma was with Essie in the staff room, having a biscuit.
This allowed time for me and Zosia to talk.
"Soooooo." Zosia grinned at me.
"What?" I said, trying to seem as normal as possible.
"Are you together?" Zosia smirked, punching me playfully.
"Yeah."I said, smiling at Zosia.
Zosia jumped up and hugged me.
"I'm so happy!"Zosia said, as I hugged her back. It was nice to feel loved. She was my best friend and it was nice to know she was always there for me
She pulled out the hug and sat on her chair.
"Soo, when do you start physio."she smiled.
"Later today I think."I said, smiling,"and I was wondering. Clearly Emma loves you so much, would you mind having her for a few days before she goes back to Johnny."
Zosias eyes lit up. She loved having Emma to stay, as they had little girly movie nights, and they played dolls and had fun. Although this would be the first time Emma stayed that Ollie wasn't there.
"I'd love to." Zosia said, smiling at me.
Emma had been standing in the door the whole time.
Emma smiled.
"Yayyy!!" I heard her exclaim, clambering onto the bed,"Auntie Zosia, can we come back tomorrow to see mummy."Emma said, looking up at me with her gorgeous eyes.
Zosia smiled and looked at me quizzingly. I nodded.
"Yep, but I'd think we better leave Mummy now and let her get on with her... exercise."Zosia said, trying to say it so Emma would understand. Emma nodded and kissed me.
"Bye baby. I said kissing her head. Emma climbed off the bed and waited by the door.
"Bye zosia." I said, kissing her cheek. She was my best friend, we always did this.
Zosia took Emma's hand and left the room after our goodbyes.
A few minutes later, Fletch and Petrenko come in.
"Are you ready for physio?"Petrenko said, checking my vitals.
"Oh god no, please say I haven't go you for it."I rolled my eyes.
"Lucky for you, you have Mr Fletcher."Petrenko snorted and left the room.
"Ready?" Fletch grinned.
"Ready." I smiled.

Sorry for short update!!! I'm might time skip to when Jac is better as I've got some good story lines in the works :)