Im sorry, part 10

Jacs pov:
I held Emma close.
"Mummy can't come home right now.." I said, looking at Zosia desperately.
Zosia looked at me anxiously, also unsure of what to say.
"But why mummy."Emma said, clutching her toy bunny.
"Because... because a bad man did a bad thing to a lot of people and made us very ill, so she had to stay here so they can make us all better." I tried to explain.
Emma nodded, as if she understood.
"Where's the bad man now?" She said.
"He's in heaven." I said, stroking her hair.
"And the bad man can't hurt any more people, and everyone can get better." Zosia said, smiling at Emma.
I smiled at Zosia and mouthed 'thankyou'.
"Did the angels make him good?"Emma said, clasping my hand.
"I don't know baby." I said, making her bunny dance on the blanket.
Emma giggled.
"Petrenko wants to operate on a patient.. Fletch told me."zosia said urgently.
"What?" I said, shocked.
"Yeah I know..." zosia said, rolling her eyes.
"She's a fetus in scrubs. I wouldn't let her into my theatre if every other nurse had been hit with the Ebola virus and I was flat lining on the table." I said harshly.
Emma giggled, and so did Zosia.
"Mummy's angry."Emma giggled, playing with my hair like a newborn baby.
"I'd do the operation myself..."I said,"but apparently I'm not strong enough yet."
Suddenly, I heard loud music, very loud music.
"Zosia, get me in my chair." I said, gesturing to her.
Zosia quickly got me in my chair and wheeled me out into the hallway where the music was playing.
"TURN THAT OFF THERE ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO DIE." I yelled, making Zosia and Emma go into fits of giggles.
It was a patient. He immediately turned the music off and scampered back to his bed.
I saw Fletch look at me, a smile coming over his face. I grinned back at him.
"Zosh, wheel me downstairs I fancy a coffee." I said, grabbing Emma's hand and pulling her onto my lap.
"Yes, your royal highness." Zosia laughed, starting to push me. I was so glad she was my best friend.
"Fletch? Wanna come to get coffee with us?" I asked.
He smiled and nodded.
"I'll be down in a sec, gotta tell Essie I'm taking my break." He said.
Zosia pushed me and Emma down to the coffee shop.
This was turning out to be a really good day after all.