Chapter 45 Rome Italy day one: Adventures

Start from the beginning

"Andrews" Kat told her clinging to me scared. I wrapped my arm around her pulling her into me closer trying to comfort her. Security came and I put up my gun and we waited for our new room.

*
*
*
I laid on the bed dressed and ready to go out to breakfast, I was just waiting for Kat to finish getting ready. We got a new room and the hotel is freaking out worried we'd let that accident slip out to the public but they didn't have to worry about that. The bathroom door finally opened and Kat walked out looking gorgeous as always. She had light high waisted skinny jeans that were ripped at the knee, a silk spaghetti strapped tank top, and a pair of heels. It made my red track pants, black Gucci shirt, and Jordans look horrible.

"Damn you look too good to leave this room" I smirked watching her natural wavy hair bounce as she walked.

"Thank you but I'm starving and want to eat so can we please leave?" She asked me pouting her lip but I smirked

"You can always eat this---" She cut me off

"If you finish that sentence I will shoot you" She said, I burst into laughter shaking my head hiding my face in the bed.

"Come on I'm serious. Why don't you love me?" She whined pulling on my arm trying to get me out of bed.

"Well I can't leave lookin this sloppy now that you look like that" I said getting up going to my suitcase

"No you look sexy. If I wasn't starving we wouldn't leave the room now please" She begged me. I wasn't stupid I knew she was telling me what I wanted to hear. I laughed grabbing my phone and wallet, we walked out and I made sure the door was locked. I threw my arm around Kat as we walked to the elevator. We walked out getting in the rental car and she put somewhere in the GPS but I just followed it.

"Wow your just following it? What if I was leading you to your death?" She asked me with wide eyes.

"Your not your leading me to food. You wouldn't anyways Miss. I can't live without you" I mocked. She laughed punching me in the ribs playfully.

"Shut up you couldn't live without me either" She shot at me.

KATHERINE

LaMelo smirked at my words looking over at me amused, come on he couldn't live without me. Who would clean his house, wash his clothes, make sure he actually woke up in time, made sure he was relaxed and comfortable all the time? Then don't even get me started with the mood swings that are worst than a pregnant girls, who's gonna deal with that? No one.

"I could live without you" He said shaking his head

"Liar. You wouldn't wake up for anything, your house would be disgusting, you wouldn't have clean clothes. It's not like you could ever get another girl because aint no one dealin with your attitudes" I said looking my phone but he scuffed.

"And you deal with them so good?" He asked me and I nodded

"Well I'm still with you aren't I?" I asked him with a smirk

"I mean it's not like you could go anywhere" He snickered

"Ok but I don't have to let you be my boyfriend. I could hate you, scream and fight every move you make but I don't" I said glancing over at him. He looked at me for a second and nodded

"Ok I'll give you that, your not an asshole about it" He said with a shrug stopping at the restaurant. We got out and walked inside, a guy came up with a smile.

"Table for 2?" He asked us and I nodded

"Yeah please" I said and he led us back to a table pulling a chair out for me. I knew better than to sit in that chair so went to the other side of the table sitting in the chair farthest from him. LaMelo smirked taking the chair from him sitting down.