Unexpected endeavours

You are the chord of my heart, Strings of my broken guitar, Fallen beyond repair

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You are the chord of my heart,
Strings of my broken guitar,
Fallen beyond repair

You keep me dreaming in haze
And tell me its all a fake
And caused all the hassle in my heart

Do you know
How much I crave for you?
Do you know
All that I think is you

But still you break my heart in ease

Heart beats like the tides of the ocean, Rising and falling,
As I hear your name

You are gospel of my heart,
It's churning.
Loving you is ripping myself apart
But it's endearing.

You are unpredictable,
More like the summer rain,
You are my winter sun

All I do is keeping on wanting,
To stand by your side,
But it ain't be....

So I take my broken guitar
Try mending its broken chords
And sing the song of our life
That you would never want to hear.

But I will sing,
Unknown at the dead of the night,
Under the brightest of stars
I am still in love

You are the chord of my heart
Strings of my broken guitar
Fallen beyond repair.

-------------
I know this poem doesn't make much sense but still felt like penning it
--------------

I wriggled to set myself free from the ropes fastened around my wrist and legs. The dingy odour of my blood spiked rendering me nauseous as the car drifted towards some unknown location. The stinking smell of sweaty individuals who pulled me into the car made me nearly throw up. Tired and shaky I lay on the backseat of the car .It halted at somewhere I have no idea where it is. One among the beefy man caught me, I nay gave up without an effort struggling to get off from his grip hitting him hard on his stomach with the tied up legs though he was startled and lurched in pain at my sudden piercing kick but grabbed me fast. The beefy man was too strong for my tactics to work, he easily overpowered me and dragged me to what appeared no less than a manison.

They threw me on the living and walked away grinning .I peered up tired and exhausted to see who was my abductor. I saw the silhouette of my perpetuator. He was tall,may be around 5'9".He wore well tailored suit unlike what Allan wears. When Allan wears a suit his fine features shun the exquisiteness of the attire.
"Hi Miss Drewstone "he said with a heavy British accent.
I tried to catch a glimpse of his face but in vain. It wasn't clear. He traipsed through the adjacent room,the wall appeared to be made of glass.
"Glad that we finally met. "he said.
I gulped.
"Looks like our guest is thirsty,fetch her a drink" he said.
A maid came and unfastened the ropes, I let out a painfull sigh as the ropes stinged the cuts it made.
She gave me a glass full of juice which I refused. "The door in the rear is open. Run as soon as he plays the piano.That is the only distraction possible "she whispered.
"who are you, why did you bring me here? "I cried.
"Relax, my dear. Patience .Your drink is untouched. Do you prefer alcohol?
I have the best wine in the country"he said."Do you like piano? "
"why am I here, what did I to you? Why are doing this?"I shrieked.
"Why am I doing this? Good question Miss Drewstone. "he said"My servants who brought you here might not have been treating you well. But I am quite a gentleman "
He said circling his pianoforte. Caressing the keys of the large instrument.

"Are you insane?"I yelled "there is only a tiny ridge between, sanity and insanity

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Are you insane?"I yelled
"there is only a tiny ridge between, sanity and insanity. That is sad you would have to stay here putting up with this insane guy until you die. "he said laughing like a maniac.
Suddenly someone entered,i knew who it was from the piercing pain behind his head.
"You bitch"she said pulling my hair and tracing my face near hers.
"Demma" I gasped startled beyond bounds.
"yes"she said.
She slapped me on my face. I whimper in sting on my cheeks. "Do you know how much fun it is to see you hurt"
I slapped her back. Pulling her hair twice hard.
"How does it feel? It's so much fun. Isn't it? "I asked.
She looked at me bewildered. I am equally flabbergasted by my actions. From where did this grit come from?
She gave me one loathing look and went towards him.
He didn't provide Demma the slightest inclination and sat on the seat in front of the piano.
"let me entertain my guest"he said and started playing a brilliant piece.
He was really good with keys. I used this distraction running through the rear door which was unlocked to my greatest fortune. I rushed out, sprinting for my life. My legs moaned in dismay, my throat thwarted for a water. I could hear the shouting voices behind me "Get her".
When the voices died down, I sat beside a tree, my legs hurt so badly that a single touch on it would make me shudder in pain.
I took out my phone tried calling Mike. But no one picked up but the sucker might have passed out or must have been hooking up with some random girl I sighed.
A beefy hand grabbed my throat .i suffocate,scuffling for oxygen.
The large man probably one of the servants of the piano guy nearly choked me to death. Slowly his hands relaxed. I coughed desperately striving to catch my breath. I turned to see my saviour. It was none other than Demma who hit the servant with a rod.
"you can thank me later, now run"she said.
I have her a grateful nod hurtling away. I reached on the unknown way. I have no idea where on the earth I am. I stared at my phone in dismay, the charge has nearly drained. I called Allan. To my greatest astonishment he picked up on the second ring.
"Where in the world are you? "he yelled with his voice strained with panic.
"I don't know "I cried.
"wait where you are.I will be there now"he said.
I am really complacent he tracks my phone.
Within few minutes Allan stood in front me in his BMW.
"Elena,what happened ?"he enquired as his eyelids flared at my pathetic state.
"Take me out of here"I pleaded passing out on his hands.
I can faint now, for I am in safe hands.
Am I.

_----_-----------
Did you like this chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment.

Clue for next episode lies in the last two lines.