what the hell is happening here

He looked at me, our eyes met for what appeared like a fraction of a second. My eyes traced down at the picture he was holding making me turn crimson. It was a picture of me at 3 on beach, just in my undergarments. I hate my mom for doing this everytime a friend of mine comes home. This time it was Allan Hawthorne himself, mom shouldn't have shown him these.
There was a smirk on Allan's face making me more embarrassed every passing second.

I gave mommy a queer look.Mom called me inside under the pretext"change your clothes, before you catch cold".
I changed into warm clothes, dad was conversing to Allan. My little siblings were showing Allan's mom their pictures, Allan's mom was nowhere like Mike's. She was compassionate and loving, the most important thing was that she didn't have that plastered false smile, her smile was warm genuine and affectionate like my mom's. Nevertheless my mom and his mom got along so well, my mom is the most kindhearted and easy going soul I have ever met. The aura, the vibes Allan's mom send me were affectionate and motherly.As her eyes met mine it sparkled .She came up to me. I wore a normal not so faded T-shirt and track. "Allan was right, you are natural. I love her more than any of your models"she said. I looked at her confused.

I seriously had no idea what is happening inside my own house.
Mrs Elizabeth Hawthorne hugged me stating" you needn't be scared I love this little girl". I scratched my head in confusion.
"confused, Aren't you?"she said
"Your mom and dad will explain."

what in the world is happening here.....I thought

I sat by Mrs Elizabeth Hawthorne. My little brother Edward was showing off his crayon sketches and was bugging her.
"I am sorry Mrs Hawthorne my brothers are giving you a hard time"I said.
She smiled at me "Your little siblings are adorable."

My Dad was boasting to Allan, my eyes literally protruded out of sheer embarrassment I wished to tell him it is Allan Hawthorne dad, a business tycoon for god sake don't boast. I wished to close daddy's mouth.But Allan was hearing and laughing at it. Now I understand why they tell business men are great actors. No one in this world can bear daddy's boasting, he is nodding and absolutely looks like enjoying the conversation. He is indeed a flawless actor.
They were about to leave. Allan's mom hugged me.
As they moved, Allan grabbed me by the waist and pecked on my cheek.

Startled I gazed at his emerald eyes. He kissed me in front of my parents.