frost covers my heart

Broken I was
As silence breath your name
You were the sunshine
In the frosty winter.

I wept until I nearly fell asleep, I jerked and woke up just to cry more and then drift into a slumber as my tired eyelids denied to remain open . This continued for nearly a day until my dad stormed into the room yelling at the top of his voice.
My swollen eyes met dad, the dark circles and baggy eyelids made my face appear puffy. I had already turned pale white, more like a ghastly frame with a messed up hair which tousled out of my loose bun.
"I never knew you are so stupid " he roared. "what the hell have you lost, you are bawling as if your husband died"

"From when did that guy become so important to you,Stop your petty act,
There isn't much need for the drama ...,, know your limits "

I was enraged beyond words can encipher. The mixed emotions of heart break and inner turmoil vented out like a pin traced on to a puffed up balloon. The suffocating torments gushed out bursting all of a sudden.Initially as dad had never scolded me before. Secondly I knew no other means to vent out the trauma I am going through.

Infuriated I screeched"exactly daddy, I nay have right to even weep. I am just a teenager just because I am poor doesn't mean I don't have feelings. And you want to know why I love Mike. It is because he made me happy when I was done with my screwed up life"
I stomped out of the room as tears violently jerked down my cheeks leaving my dad to stare at me speechless .I locked myself in the attic. It was nearly an hour as my tears and anger subsided.

I was quite senseless in behaviour, heavily influenced by the the turbulence of fury. My heart was in chaos. If I tell you something you might consider me heartless and ruthless but heart break is not half the way hard as poverty and starvation. Dad was right, I did give Mike a better life by denying his love. It is my loss. I ain't worth him. I don't deserve Mike. But still my heart stringed in pain. I wiped my eyes on my sleeve, I do have to apologise to dad.

I half heartedly walked to dad. He was laying on his bed facing the ceiling.
Guilt is all I could feel either be it towards dad or Mike.
My broken voice creaked"papa,I was so stupid, I am so sorry" I said.
"it's OK, I was so absurd that I didn't know my little girl grew"he said with sadness croaking his voice.
My resolve broke into shreds I rushed to Papa's side hugging him and snuggled next to him crying "I am sorry".
I can feel the side of pillow wet, dad was crying. I had hurt him badly. I have the best parents in my life never in my wildest dreams I want to disappoint them. Let not Mike, even for Eros I am not going to hurt my Papa.
----------*------***--------
It's been around two months , The winter ceased paving way for spring. The tiny flowers blossomed at the either sides of the pathway. The large moss sheathed trees held a horde of tiny white blooms. The weariness of winter abated. I made sure I plastered a false smile over my face. There is no news about Allan. I am not over Mike yet I can never be over him but still I am a god con who shams everyone in caccinate of false gaiety. I tread through the damp wood adjacent to the river as the rustle of leaves and rumbling of river allayed my restless heart. This morning I chose to read Jane Eyre, I have been an Austen lover but this is one specific master piece I adore. I slowly lay on the grass as my curls twirled with the tiny blades, my weight sunk in the softness and partial bristle of the grass. Suddenly I heard Edwards voice ring through otherwise tranquil forest.
I woke up with a upthrust whisking away the broken grass that clinged to my clothes.
"Edward, slow down what the hell? "I asked.
"mama is calling, she said it is important ...she is crying.... Papa too is sad.... Ruben and shany are crying. I don't know why?"he said.
I reached the house shoving my slippers onto the rack. I peeped into the living.
"mommy... "I questioned.
mom hugged me with tear filled eyes.
"are you sure? "
Dad  looked grave

I yelled "For god sake will anyone tell me what happened? "

...........

The story will take a different turn from now on... The real fun starts now