love hurts, obviously it does.

I pedalled fast ,wind perched blowing my scarf off. Though I wanted to dodge his attention. My heart did fancy only if he saw me. I did crave from my deepest relamn of my heart only if he saw my scarf and it reminds him of our happy times together. But in real life, it is okay to desire but things adhering accordingly to our hearts cravings is absolutely impossible. All that happened was that I lost my scarf.He came to my house, he took me around New York. He kissed me but now....

I close my eyes and drawl into a slumber where I meet Allan.
The large willow stood there overlooking the lovely brook. Beside it sat Allan in a white Tshirt. I ran up to him from the river. Allan looks different a bit tanned his lovely brown curls are shaven ,leaving few fringes in the front. He appears to be in his late teens. His pale skin looks sun kissed. He greeted me with a naughty grin. I am totally drenched I hugged him. He gives me a grim look complaining "you drenched me".
But his emerald eyes sparkled as his eyes trailed down my body. I whisk him off giving him a glare "enjoying the view"I asked giving out an exasperated sigh "boys".
His eyes scanned me"not bad "he replied .
I hit him playfully with my fist "pervert "I cried stifling my never ceasing giggle.
We sat down on the soft grass. Allan closed in. I can feel his hot erratic breath.I close my eyes inhaling his scent.
"Elena...."rang my moms voice jerking me off my dream.
Timing my mom has indeed terrific timing I cursed.
By the time I reached the hall it was nearly ten in the morning.
I grabbed a sandwich from the plate smashing it onto my mouth. I sped on my cycle gobbling down the sandwich
I reach the mansion I craned my head to catch a glimpse of Allan. Suddenly the someone walked out of the house. I moved back to avert the notice of the person. I don't want anyone to assume that I am a crazy fan spying on Allan.
I was about to hit a hooded man in panic. I swerved the cycle and ended up bruising myself falling awkwardly on a gruff bush.
I struggled to get on my feel. I can stinging pain in my ankle. It appears like I have probably sprained my ankle.
The hooded man peered at me and enquired"Are you alright? "
I mumbled yes
"you are Elena"came his voice which left me dumbstruck. The hooded man was none other than Allan. He uses this disguise to eschew from fans.
His brilliant green eyes bore into mine. Our eyes remained locked for a brief moment.
Our moment of silent tenure was disturbed when a tall girl from the mansion moved towards us. Allan helped me up. I though reluctantly used his help, slowly dragged my feet every step did hurt like dagger pulled on to my flesh.
I tried to move away but Allan caught my hand and the touch of his hand swarming up a ton of butterflies in my stomach. "you are injured"he said. My heart wept... Not more than what you did to me... You made me bleed...
But I opted to retain my silence.

"do you know her?"asked the tall girl with a scorn crossing over her face.
"we are really well acquainted. "Allan replied.
"oh dear, I can't imagine you being acquainted to a girl like her"she said.
"you might have known already, anyways I am Rina Drane,Allan's fiance"she said.
"oh is it ?"I said acting cool. "sorry to tell but I haven't heard about you before "
Allan retorted "we aren't engaged".
"soon we will be sweetheart "she said fondling Allan seductively. Allan tightened his grip over my waist which she seem to notice but conned like ignoring and traipsed inside.
His eyes pierced on to mine we stared at each other in complete silence. I mumbled "I must leave"
He said"we must speak".
"I knew you really did desire to speak when you kept avoiding my calls"I cringed.
I dragged myself away limping.
"I'll help you "he offered.
"you have helped me enough,your lady must be waiting for you "I said.
Anger flushed through his handsome face. "If I say I need to speak I mean it"he said with his grip tightening over my wrist.