Goodbye Old Friends

Nemesis -Chan 's P.O.V.

I found the news out the same day it all happened. In fact I was the one who called the police when I saw the two bodies in the kitchen. I didn't  touch anything even though I had gloves on. I saw the blood and stopped for a second, before bursting out in tears. 

My best friend, my first love, sat across the boy I knew was bad news. I could've warned her and she might still be sitting in the kitchen. What if I would've gotten here faster, how long has she been dead? 

I grabbed my phone and called the police. I told them what I saw and where I was at. But as soon as I heard "Will be on our way soon ma'am." I fell on the ground and just burst into tears. I have never really cried it was only ever a tear or two. She was my everything and now she's nothing.

I didn't say a word when the police finally got here they just ignored me at first. But then a women came up to me and asked what I knew and I just told her everything. Not even caring to leave out the parts of the game.  

The stupid game that killed everyone. The same game that I could've stopped if I would've just stayed around Ayano, or if she would've just listened to me. Not going to lie that would've helped.

She pulled me out of my thoughts by saying "She left you a note." She handed it to me before leaving me and I could faintly hear her telling all of them not to bother me. 

I looked at the paper and could tell she grabbed the thing closest to her. It was written on a post card that her mom and dad had barley written on. Which reminds me that we have to tell both of them that not only one kid is dead but two are.

The letter read:

Dear friend of mine,

I probably should've thought of this a bit more before I did it. But I don't think I could've been happy if I would've continued living. And yes it was a murder suicide and please tell the police about 'the game'  they deserve to know.

Now the next part is only for your eyes and you can count that as part of my will if needed. I want you to know that I'm not the Ayano that you confessed to. I'm from a different world, a world where the boys were actually girls. Where you had a mission to kill me, because I tried to kill those girls for my Senpai 's attention. Info -Kun and Megamo were from that world but I wouldn't be surprised if you had already found that out.

I have a little quest for you I guess. It's something that you get to chose weather you do it or not. Don't dedicate your life to it. 

Find out who the other Ayano is, and where, and why it all happened. Mind you I'll probably find out in a little bit.

I'm sorry it all ended this way, I love you. 

Goodbye and see you again hopefully later, Ayano.

The tears on the page weren't just mine. She was crying right before she died, and that didn't help at all.

*Time skip brought to you by the 3rd to last chapter, and summer or winter*

It's been a week since the last death. The cops found out everything and the school officially closed. I now go to an all girls school or I will after the move. I had bought two flowers, one for the last two people part of the game.

I put down Info -Kun's first I might've not liked him but that doesn't mean I have to be rude to him.

the only thing that made me smile while a tear went down my face was that by time I got to Ayano's and also Hanako 's grave. There was 13 flowers on her grave. Some of them a bit older then the others. The one that caught my eyes was the one I had just placed down on Info -Kun 's grave. 

I set the last flower down before giving a little prayer, and leaving. Before quickly turning around and saying 

"I'm going to miss you, so much. I love you too Ayano and I promise that I'll find the answer." I turned back to the car and drove off knowing I'll be back in a year with answers. 

I just hope that she's not crying anymore.

Goodbye friends