No Room For You

Hello readers...

This chapter is only a 3rd P.O.V.

Of all the groups of boys killing two adults...

There will be gore and possibly an ending in this chapter...

Thank you and you may continue

3rd P.O.V

The boys already set up a plan all they needed to do now is put into action. As I walked up to the class room I acted serious 'My acting skills are what's going to get this plan in motion.' Was going through Kizana mind as he tried to keep  up the act. "I saw a student with horrible injury's I think there dead!" He instantly stood up and said "Take me to them right away." I bring the teacher behind the school right where the incinerator was at.

The teacher first saw the nurse and he looked very confused. "Was this just a prank?" the rest of the boys blocked the entrance and Kizana just step off to the side. The two teachers looked around both of them already knowing what was going down.

"Oh were we getting to close to her, scared we were going to take her away?" The teacher said that bravely but you could see the sweat drops going down his face. "To bad it was fun to have you two for the advantage, but how long till you turn on us, so sorry but we all are trying to win." Aso said with Amao and Oko right behind him both of them with the same looks on their faces.

"We're not going down without a fight, think of this as a life or death lesson, that has no rules." The new schools nurse didn't seem as nice anymore. Although you could tell he was nervous. The teachers stood there knowing if you make the first move you almost always lose. So surprisingly enough Osoro made the first move. He had gotten over looked in most of the "recent" chapters.

Besides if anyone got to do it, it had to be him. This was his area after all, this was home and if you dared to step in it you asked to be hurt in the first place, but in his view the teachers have done so much more then enter his place they were trying to take someone who he could see a future with.  

Everyone else joined in after the surprise attack. Knifes were only handed to those to weak with there hands. Everyone was mad at each other, everyone was turning on to each other just because of a little broken doll.

During the whole chaos no one realized there wasn't that bright red hair fighting as well, even though it was his idea to do this in the first place. Even though, he made it seem like Osoro 's idea. 

He was actually on the school roof recording the whole thing, but he made it from an angle that made it seem like it was just another camera. He smiled, he already won. Just no one had noticed it yet.

That day two teachers died with sever injury's everywhere. They had broken ribs, deep cuts, and just plain old bruises that was just a little bit of what happened. The thing is no one but two people know this. Those two teachers didn't die in the fight, no of course not.

They died because Megamo put something in there IV that no one was ever going to find. That way they would die a slow painful death not even being able to move.

Megamo and Info -Kun left the room as the two teachers were chocking on their own blood.