What Happened?

It's been a week of pain
Of torture
For Taro Yamada
Everyone's afraid of him
Because
He was Ayanos first love
He can't win her
So they bully him
And with info -Kun
It doesn't hurt there reputation
Now Taro is passed the limit
You may continue...

Taro's P.O.V.

I would say I'm sorry, but not even my parents care. I haven't seen those basterd 's in awhile. I guess they won't be able to see me die, I wonder if  go viral. I even cut my self, to add with all the bruise's. I would tell you all of the horrible things but my story will go untold. Some people would say I'm being to dramatic, but they've been calling me names, and they even pushed me down the stairs.

I wonder if I should've told an adult, but I didn't have the time to think. I jumped off and didn't think twice.

Info -Kun 's P.O.V.

I wanted to be the one to kill him, but killing himself was pretty fun to watch. He is the biggest rival after all, why? He was Ayano 's first Senpai, and if Ayano were to fall in love again, it would be a game over. We all were just taking precaution, besides she will never know. I told all the others what was happening, when the teacher found out he got failed, and the nurse made him sick everyday to bad he won't know what we all did. Too bad that they will all also have to die, they shouldn't trust someone they never met.

On the way back to the info club I ran into Ayano, I can't let her see me. She's so sweet she would ask me what I'm doing and I just don't want to lie to her. I sneak past her and run into the info club, sighing I sit in my chair. One day will be together, my love.

Ayano 's P.O.V.

I was walking down to the delinquents area to find Osoro. He wasn't in class and I just wanted to make sure he was okay. He wasn't around, He's probably going to scare me right behind the wall. I braced my self and turned around, no one was around, weird. I look around and see a bit of red on the wall. Looking closer I realize it was blood, a very familiar sight, a sight I didn't want to see any more. I realize that obviously someone fell off the railing, but who? 

I look in the garbage bin hoping to see nobody, but instead I see my old crush Taro Yamada I look at him and I cant help but notice how gross he looks. With out thinking I close the lid, and walk away. I know I should probably tell a teacher but I just can't do it. In a way it's kind of nice to see the boy who ignored me in the trash. The other part of me wants to kill the person who did it. I hope no one finds that body, and if they do, I hope the murder doesn't get caught.

I know it was a murder because taro wouldn't kill himself for no reason, he's to full of himself. So either someone bullied him to death, or someone pushed him off. It could be either one, but it doesn't matter either way Taro died.

Only a few weeks in and theirs been a death at Academe high school.

Okay well that was an awesome ending but I have to ruin it
Why?
Because
I have a new book out
A few moments
It's a girlxgirl one shot book
Please go check it out
Anyway thank you for reading
And I will try and upload soon
See you next time...