Class Partners

Ayano's P.O.V.

When I finally got to class Osano was a little quite, he must've been surprised that he wasn't my first friend. It must've hurt his feelings but I like the piece in quite. I sighed "Are you okay? Your never this quite." He looked at me surprised, must've not expected me to worry about him and honestly neither did I. "I'm fine, I'm surprised your worried about me." He said quickly walking ahead of me. I just shrugged it off " I'm allowed to have feeling's, right?" He suddenly turned around and stopped me by putting his hands on my shoulders.

Osano 's P.O.V.

I stopped her and looked her straight in the eyes. I wouldn't be so surprised if I just met her but I didn't just meet her, I still knew her when we were little. She her self said she was a emotionless doll, and that all her smiles were fake. Those were some of the last words she ever told me, it broke me back then and still pains me. I'm worried because she told me the only time she would have emotions if she met her love. "Have you met him." I stated more then asked. She looked at me very surprised then her eyes went sad and she said "I thought I did, but then he left me and I heard him mumbling that I was a freak." That's when I saw something I thought was not possible, she cried.

 Ayano's P.O.V.

I couldn't stop crying, it was like I was back at that stupid Sakura tree. Osano looked a little shocked, I would be too everyone knows I don't cry. I just couldn't stop the tears just kept coming. All of a sudden Osano hugged me and started rubbing my back "It's okay to cry." I let lose and just cried in his arms, he said comforting words in my ear while I cried.

After half a class period I fully calmed down, we decided not to go to class at all. We went to the roof knowing the only person up there, maybe, is Midori send e - mails to Yandere Dev. We talked about what we missed of course Osano talked mostly. "So who was the as- guy who was your crush." Osano said looking a little mad. "His name was Taro a lot of girls also liked him they kind of looked like you and Osoro." I started, "I don't know why but I thought he was the one, or maybe it was because I just wanted to find that one person." I sighed feeling sadness, the emotion that just seems to keep coming up. I glanced at Osano who looked so mad and maybe a hint of pity. I didn't cry because I saw Budo and Osoro rushing up to the roof looking worried and a little pissed. Budo finally saw me with Osano. "Oh your up here, thank god." Budo said with a sigh of relief. I must've looked confused because Budo then said "Me and Osoro went to your class to pick you two up." He explained. Osoro quickly said "Actually I just happened to be around." I think I saw a little pink on his face. Osano then sighed I heard him mumble 'so much for alone time' I decided not to mention it.

Time skip brought by Ourans Host Club (Who get's the reference xD) 

I was walking with Osano back to my house apperently he moved in next to my house, I started wondering if this was like some creepy parallel world where I was is Taro 's shoes, but that wuld mean there was a yandere out there for me too and theres more people coming and they all like me. It can't be, besides that would mean Taro would be the yandere and he can't be. We arrived at my house and I surprised myself by saying "Would you like to come inside?" Osano looked surprised "S -sure." He sturted. I unlocked the door and let him in I took my shoe's off and set my bag down and Osano did the same. "Your house is pretty empty." He made a statment I then said "Well my mom and dad are across seas."He folled with "Yeah but where's H-" Not finishing his statment because someone said "Hi big sister, why didn't you wait for me?" Then the boy looked at Osano and said "Oh Osano didn't you move to America." He said rather coldly."Oh hi Hanako." Osano said clearly missing the posion in Hanako's voice."Anyway Yan -chan can I make dinner tonight a friend from the cooking club showed me." Hanako says with exciment in his voice. "Sure just don't burn anything." I reply. Osano had a small smile on his face, I wonder what he's thinking.

Osano's P.O.V.

I couln't help but think of us when were older and me and Ayano as a family, it's really heartwarming. I quickly got out of my daydream when I heard Ayano getting dragged into the kitchen to help Hanako. I chuckled Hanako has always addored his sister, so he liked doing everything with her. I got a text so I looked at my phone.

Mom: Hey honey, where are you?

Osano: I'm at Ayano's house she's are next door neighbor.

Mom: Really?! Wich one I want to see her again!

Osano: The one that's a cream color.

Mom: I'm getting your dad and were coming over!

Osaon: Okay.

I  sighed, she's going to embaress me. My mom ever since we were little wanted me and Ayano to marry, honestly she was the reason I first looked at Ayano in that kind of light. I looked over at Ayano "My mom says she's coming over with my dad." I said while sighing. All of a sudden I heard the most amazing sound in the world. Ayano was laughing.

Osano's Mom P.O.V.

The door was unlocked so I opened it to see my boy looking surprised, it took me a second but then I heard laughter. I looked around and saw Ayano was the person laughing, she then saw me and said "Oh hello Mrs.Najimi." With a bright smile on her face. I went to her and hugged her and she tensed up but then hugged me back. I let go and said "You've grown up so much." I could feel the tears in my eyes. Thee girl I knew didn't show any emotions, she was a doll. I hope she can stay smiling.