A Not So Secret Team

Kizano 's P.O.V.

It's been a few weeks since the teacher incident. The incidents keep going higher and higher up. A few of the people have left 

  The group of bully's were of course the first to leave, because there parents didn't want their "innocent" daughter to be killed. But, there are some kids who's parents think it was just an accident and those who just don't care. And a few parents who didn't even know because they just hate or don't care that much about they're child. 

Of course I'm one of those kids. My parents don't care if I were to drop dead, and its funny because I might actually die at this rate. I almost laugh but I catch myself when I see three boys all from different groups. So far I think I'm the only one that knows about this little group. And they of course don't know that I know.

I was going to follow them, but something even better catch's my eye.  An annoying little boy that happens to be very, what's the word, valuable to our little game. The sad thing is no ones realized it yet. Everyone thinks he's far to innocent to kill anyone. But, I'm not a blind bat like the rest of them. He was glaring daggers at Osano. And now he hasn't showed up to school for the past few days. My moneys on that Hanako either killed him or he's torturing him to do his bidding. 

The thing is though I can find out record it and then kill him. Or I'll leave him alive for a few days and then kill him. Honestly, they call me the idiot. 

Realizing I was in my thoughts for to long I went to look after them. and surprise they went to the cooking club. So far I've seen them all go to the track, and the occult club, so obviously this is the last place. They're probably going in a rotation, because that's smart.

The best thing about the cooking club is that they're are so many places where you can look in and them not see you. The only bad thing is everyone else in the hallway can. Which yes does ruin your reputation, but most people find it more cute then anything else.

So of course Hanako choses the most obvious place right out side the door. Obviously I cant walk up next to him and I can't attract a crowd either so my only options is to hide in the door right before you enter the school. Its the little area that's cut in at the school. I can thank Megamo's older sibling for this considering how they built the lay out for this school.

I take a picture of him at the door way, and just in case anyone says its fake I take a recoding too and try and get the three boys in it too. That way Hanako cant say anything about having a crush on someone in the room.

Well unless he wants to says he likes boys. And, honestly he would probably want to be caught then say that. 

 I walk off knowing I can confront Hanako after schools ended. Todays the day he tries my club, and honestly I don't think he's using this day very wisely.

*Time Skip brought to you by my classmate saying I'm hacking his phone while typing*

As the day ended I bid farewell to all the other drama kids and said tomorrow would be better because I would be more focused. I stopped Hanako before he left and said I wanted to talk to him.

"Hey if you are talking to me about joining this club then you don't have to bother I'm not even thinking about joining a club for a little bit, because I have things to do at home." And I smirked knowing what he was doing at home.

"Does that have to with the stalking of Amao, Aso, and Oko?" I said it in a whisper knowing that he wasn't expecting that. I shut the door and said "I have proof, and if you want to live I suggest answering all my questions."

And finally I got to see that fear in his eyes. I guess the little kid didn't know what he was getting to. It's even more of a reason for me to kill him.

"First, don't speak unless I ask you a question." He closed his mouth and tried to look tough, but, it's kind of hard when you have to listen to orders. "Second you won't tell anyone a single thing when we're done." I didn't have any more rules so I started asking questions.

"What did you do with Osano?"

He looked shocked, but answered. "I kidnapped him and I'm torturing him." He says that but he sucks at acting.

"The truth."

He sighs and he stops with lies. Sad, even he knows he sucks at acting.

"I killed him."

I smile and ask the next question "Why were you stalking those boys?"

"I need research on them and they happen to know info about almost everyone else."

I nod that makes sense.  And now for my last question.

"Why are you in the game?"

And this time he smiles. "Because all of you don't deserve to be with some one like my sister."

And honestly I hope he's happy those were his last words.

Because I can keep my cool, but even I could not ignore that.

3rd person P.O.V.

Of course he didn't see Oko standing in the other door way.