In The End

Ayano 's P.O.V.

"Ayano I know a lot of things have happened over the past few months. I know Megamo died a few weeks ago. But I like you a lot, and I wouldn't mind being the shoulder you cry on." Info -Kun confessed under the cheery blossom tree on the Friday exactly 2 months from when I got here.

I would lie if I said I was expecting it. He caught me off guard, and I think that's what intrigued me to say yes. So I did something that isn't a very fairy tale thing to do. I accepted his confession and said that I would love to date.

In all honesty it was something I really needed. Well I guess something both of us needed it. The first red flag is that we never fought. The day I realized it I tried to get him a little mad by blaming him for something I know he didn't do. But he just apologized and said he wouldn't do it again.

The second red flag was a little less obvious he  always avoided the boys. At first I thought it was because he was as I was or that he was trying to keep my mind of it. But I found out when we had a funeral for all the boys that he could easily talk about it. And that he was helping find out who was behind it all.

Now I know I was letting my guard down a little bit. But I thought it was natural because he gave me even more emotions. He made me happy. So I thought I finally found my future everything. And I guess I should've known it wouldn't have been that easy.

I decided to ask him one day a simple question that even I was to scared to know what the real answer might be. "Do you know why all those guys died?"

I shouldn't have asked I could've been happy.

"Yeah they all died because they all wanted you." Was the answer I got, while he smiled a bit. I asked another question "Were you apart of it?" This time I felt my breath almost stop. "I had a role in it, the only way to describe it would be the puppet master." 

I looked at him and almost fell of the counter. he came a bit closer to me "I only killed a few them, even you have killed more people then me, so what's the problem?" I looked away "Who did you kill?" I had moved a bit away closer to where the knifes laid.

"Well off the top of my head I killed Taro, those annoying teachers, Megamo, and that's only with my bare hands. Other then that I practically killed all of them."

That was what ruined my happily ever after.

So I did the first thing that came to my mind. I stabbed and stabbed him until I didn't think he could have even a tiny bit of life left in him. But of course I was wrong about that too.

He caressed my cheek and said "I still love you." Before his hand fell and he died. It was like a scene from a movie and I hate to say it but it broke my heart.

I got up and wrote on the closest piece of paper I had writing a little letter.

Before I did the one thing that let me escape from everything. The ending to the game everyone was playing. Because I know in the end I was the prize that couldn't and wouldn't be won.

I stabbed myself and tried to do it again but everything went dark in what felt like a second. I wonder if this is what all my friends had felt. And I think that is what finally let me go in peace.

I of course still had so many questions, but I was hoping that I'll find the answers soon enough. 

In the end everyone dies.

Sometimes books just don't end happily.

But the truth is that's for the reader to decide.

Or just the person too.

Murders For Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें