Surgury

ELSA POV:

By the look of his face he was Devastated I grab his hand and tell him I was sorry. " I will let you both talk about this" the doctor said and left the room. "ELSA WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THIS SURGERY IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO DIE". I look down crying "because if I don't I-I w-w" jack stopped me because I started to burst in to tears "I will die " he bend down to my eye level "is this the only way". I shook my head saying yes "well then I will be their every step if the way until that day" he climbed in to the hospital bed with me and just went back and forth with questions and saying I love you. Sooner or later we both feel asleep I'm think at the same time.

JACK POV:

I woke up and I was still at the hospital it was 3:00 am. Elsa was still asleep I didn't want to wake her up so I got off the bed slowly. The hospital was quiet I saw people sleeping in the waiting room. I took a seat next to a old man that was sleeping. "Why, why does this happen can you see that I'm happy" I whisper to myself while crying. "Are you okay young man?" I look up and it's the old man "oh I'm sorry, yeah I'm fine"

"Why are you here?" He said putting on his hat. "My girlfriend she going to have a surgery" he patted my back "it's okay" I looked confused " what". He took a breath "she might die in surgery .... Right" I was shocked. "Y-yes but how did you know" his eyes started to tear up "because I'm here for the same thing.. My wife is in surgery and I don't know if she going to make it or not". I felt sad this old man was going to lose his wife "I don't want to lose her she makes me happy".

"You want to know what I did?" I shook My head yes." Well I spend all the time we had together and used every second of it". He got up and started to walk to the left wing of the hospital "don't waste your time with her" and left. When he turned the corner I got up and ran to her room I was going to spend every moment with her just in case.