Paris

Elsa Pov:

Jack is so cute when he is sleeping. I lifted up the window shield and the sky was orange and pink it was beautiful. I got my backpack and took my book out and started to read. I put my beats on and started to sing let it go. I started to cry because in the book I was reading the girl had to make a choice to either be blind and to never see her boyfriend again or to take a surgery and have a 50% of dying. "what's wrong snowflake?" It was jack and started to wipe my tears with his thumb. "yeah I'm fine I was reading the sad part of the book" he yawned "I'm sorry what was it about" I giggled "well a girl she ahs to choice to either be blind or a surgery that she might die from just to be with her love" he smiled "I would do anything to be with you ". I smiled and kissed him on the lips "whoa whoa guys were on a airplane do that when were at Paris okay thanks " Merida said Jack and I laughed. The whole way their Merida and jack were yelling and we all laugh and we joked around. It was funny to because we pulled a prank on Jack and made the flight attendant make Jack help her and it was so funny.

We got to Paris finally and it was so beautiful and awesome we got to our hotel it was me Merida and punzie in one room and Jack Hiccup and Flynn in the other room when we got their and unpacked and rested and tomorrow the best week of our life's.