Goodbye paris

ELSA POV:

I woke up yesterday was a good day it was perfect in till the end of the night. It was for a good reason I got up and walked to the mirror. I turned on the light and saw my eye it was so gross I hated it. We had three more days till we leave Paris it was an adventure . I look at the clock and it was 7 I see a note by the clock I grab it and read it

Meet us for breakfast at the hotel dining hall -mere

I change and I wear a white crop top and high-wasted shorts with my black hightop converse. I go to the elevator and I was all alone and I started to dance to the elevator music then I exited it out and made my way to the dining hall. Everyone was looking at me and then I saw puniz I walk over to her and the gang and sit. "Hey guys " they look at my eye "are you okay Elsa?" " I'm fine " then someone covers my eyes it really hurt "oww" the person uncovered my eyes. It was jack "omg ELSA your eye " he looked sad now " we will be right back " I said to the gang. Me and jack started to walk "Elsa I'm sorry this happened to you I should of had protected you I'm so so sorry" I grab his hand "jack it okay we both wanted to help hiccup and mere I made you don't be sorry". I cupped his face "you understand " he nodded his head. "Aha you still want to walk around with me " he looked confused "why wouldn't i " I giggled "my eye it looks gross " he kissed me "I love all of you so I love that gross eye to "

The rest of the day in Paris were filled with great fun. Going on tours and hanging out in pairs. Taking a lot of pictures probably the best spring break ever. Now going back to leather man academy.