Tour&Friends

Elsa Pov:

I open my eyes im on the floor I sit up and im in a white room "Elsa Elsa follow me" a little girl says. She was alone she looked like she was 8 "excuse me but where are we" Then poof she disapper. "hello is any one their please anyone" I got scared now "Little girl ?" I hear a scream I turn around And the little girl was frozen. I get closer and realise that it is Anna "Anna no no NOOO"

"NOOOOOO" I sit up straight from my bed."Elsa are you okay?" Im gasping for air and wiping the sweat off my face "Yeah im sorry I had a bad dream " I was shaking still "Okay well its 9 you can get ready im still putting up some posters". I nodded I got up and went to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror "conceal dont feel conceal it" After that i went in the bath tub and took a bubble bath. I got dress and put my hair in a braided bun I wore a black shirt and on top i had a marron jacket and a teal pants with a yellow beat and some flats and of course my gloves. I got out of the bathroom and saw Autumn side of the room it was mostly red and my side mostly blue. She was playing with fire "well i guess you have fire powers" she stoped and chuckled "yeah and you have ...?" I went to my side "ice power" we laugh at the fact we had different powers "Well I guess we will have a intersting friendship". I giggled and looked at the time it was still early. Autumn got changed and we started to talk about your past and thing we like and dislike. "well we have 2 more hours till the tour....Oh i want you to meet my friends " i smiled and i got up "are you sure?" we started to leave "yeah they will love you" We started our way to where the tour was going to start at. "mere punize! " Autumn screamed and waved her hand. A girl with long long blonde hair waved her hand and a girl with red curly hair waved her hand to. I follow Autumn while she gave them a hug."Oh sorry Puzie Mere this is Elsa she a princess like you guys" I smiled and said Hi. "Omg really hey girl my name is Rupunzal but you can call me Punize we are going to be great friend" she was giggling during the whole thing "eye their my name is Merida but you can call me Mere nice to meet ya" She had a scottest accent. "Hey were is hiccup and them" Autumn said "They will come soon .... so whats your power Elsa" Puzie said "oh my power I can controll ice and snow" I said "Oh my gosh really you need to met one of our friend he has the same power as you" I smiled then the whole time we talked about how me and autumn met and everything. I felt like i belonged Mere dorm was in the magic dorm she was a warrio type of girl but she need how to cast spells. Punize was in the healer dorm she could heal power with her hair. "hey you guys were here" a guy with a gotee said and then came up to punzie and kissed her. A other guy that had a furry vest hugged Mere and then I turned around and saw a guy with white snow like hair.